13

"Can you tell me how you died?" You ask her as the two of you make your way back to the mansion.

"My uncle raped me and bashed my head in with a rock. He convinced me to play a game with him but when I tried to tell my mom about it she thought I was dreaming. My uncle found out and got mad. He drove us to the park and then took me out of the truck. He let me get away a couple times. I thought I would make it out okay but that's not what happened," She explains gently.

"I'm sorry, Sally," You tell her.

"It's okay. Things are better now," She tells you with a smile. "Would you have a tea party with me?"

"Of course!" You tell her with a laugh.

The two of you inform Slender of your return before you gather some of the other girls and hold a make-over session and a tea party. Your mask rests on the top of your head as you drink your tea, airplane cookies serving as your 'biscuits' with the tea.

"So, how's the love life going for everyone?" Jane asks, a diamond ring sparkling on her finger.

"Amazing. Toby has been all about killing with me. Ever since Y/N came his workload has lightened," Clockwork giggles with flushed cheeks.

"Masky has been more relaxed too. You must be really good at what you do Y/N," Nurse Ann compliments, taking a sip of her tea.

"Oh! I meant to ask. Is Slender with anyone?" You ask, watching as Sally's eyes light up.

"Mhmm! He's with mommy!" She tells you with an excited smile.

"But who is it?" You ask her with a laugh.

"Brokensamurai or just Broken for short. She'll be back next week," Jane tells you with a giggle. "You'll like her. She's basically a mom."

"She's a poltergeist like me!" Sally tells you.

"Oh? Interesting. Where is she at?" You ask curiously.

"She's visiting Japan for the Cherry Blossom Festival," Clockwork explains. "She's originally from Japan."

"Oh? That's amazing! Slender's German as far as you guys know right?" You ask them.

"That's right. We're all from all over," Jane explains with a smile. "So, Y/N, do you have anyone in mind?"

"O-Oh! W-Well.....," You trail off with flushed cheeks.

"Do tell," Nina the Killer smiles excitedly.

"I really like Eyeless Jack," You admit, squirming in your seat.

The girls all gasp excitedly, asking you a million questions that makes your head spin but you do your best to answer them. You can see Sally's little mind going a million miles a minute as she thinks about how she can set the two of you up.

"Sally, please let me try before you do anything?" You ask her once all of the other girls leave.

"Okay, but I'm gonna still help!" She tells you.

"Oh alright," You smile with a shake of your head.

You knew full well you didn't have a choice in the matter. Sally asks you to play dolls with her and you readily agree, the two of you going down for dinner once it was time. The table is lively as usual but you don't see Eyeless Jack, figuring he must be at work. He had no idea how his schedule even worked so you didn't know when you'd see him again. You hoped it would be soon because you were finally ready to admit your feelings after talking to the girls. Each of them had a partner, minus Sally of course, and E.J. was the first guy you had liked in a long time.

~~~~

"No! Come on, stop shaking," Jeff growls as he plays the VR.

"Ha! Girls are winning!" Jane laughs as she lounges on the couch.

"How do you guys get your hands so steady?" Ben complains with a shake of his head.

"We're gentle. That's how," Clockwork smiles with delight.

"Wonder if this would tell us if we had a steady hand at being an actual surgeon? We should make E.J. play and find out," Nina says.

"Make me play what?" E.J. asks, setting his medical bag by the door and walking into the living room.

"This virtual reality surgeon game," Jeff says, slipping off the VR headset after he finishes with his patient.

"Hmmm, I'll give it a go," E.J. chuckles, accepting the joy-cons and headset from Jeff.

You all watch excitedly as E.J. plays the game, his tongue sticking between his lips as he carefully uses the joy-cons. He grins when he gets almost a perfect score on the game, the boys cheering as the girls groan. Of course the actual surgeon is able to win the surgeon game for the boys. After that you all play beat saver, having a mini dance party when the music plays. You all laugh and chat happily as you play the VR.

"Do you guys want pizza?" Slender asks everyone.

"Yes!" The boys say immediately.

"Hawaiian please!" You say, earning a mix of 'eeews' and 'yes's'.

"Alright. Everyone give me what they want," Slender says, grabbing a notepad and pen with his tendrils.

Slender takes down the orders of everyone in the living room before checking everyone else that was home and placing the huge pizza order.

"Y/N, would you mind getting the pizza?" Slender asks.

"Sure!" You tell him with a smile.

"I'll help," E.J. says, your cheeks flushing behind your mask.

"Thank you," You tell him.

He nods his head and all of you continue the game until it's time to get the pizzas. You grab your backpack and stuff your mask inside, you and E.J. leaving the mansion to go into town.

"Hey, I had a question," He says suddenly, catching you by surprise.

"Sure, what is it?" You ask him with a smile.

"Do you wanna get a coffee sometime?" He asks you.

"I'd like that a lot actually," You tell him with a smile.

"Great," He smiles with an excited grin. "I've been wanting to ask you for while."

"Really?" You ask him in surprise.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to overwhelm you. Plus I was one of the guys that kidnapped you. I figured you had a grudge against all of us," He admits, rubbing the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

"I did for a while but it's been almost three months. It was about time I got over it," You tell him with a laugh. "After the first three weeks I started to realize this was for the better."

"It's weird at first but everyone does become like a family," E.J. smiles softly. "It's amazing."

"Agreed," You say.

You two get the pizzas and then head to the mansion, everyone settling at the table and digging right into all of the pizzas.