Day 8

MDC

MDC

Recap of what's happened

Marinette was a very well known dancer; she was always known as the woman in the red mask. Marinette wore a mask so her classmates wouldn't fill her youtube channel with bad reviews as that was where she would post each or her new dances.

Marinette was still a superhero even if she lived in Gotham now her name had changed from Ladybug to Ladybird not much of change but that wasn't the only change her suit had changed with it.

After the defeat of Hawkmoth Adrien had moved to live with his aunt in London with Plagg while he recovered from the fact his father was Hawkmoth and he was fighting his own father. Adrien was the only other permanent miraculous holder as the others finally had a chance to leave France and work on their careers and to stop the very mistake that happened years ago Marinette collected all the other miracli and put them back in the box.

Present

The batboys were all suiting up and getting ready for patrol when Tim noticed something from his spot at the bat computer "hey demon spawn, where's blue?" he asked and Damian looked up from the katana he was sharpening. "Tt angel was working on a new dance, '' he said and went back to sharpening his sword.

Not even a minute later Marinette came down the stairs in a red latex costume. The boys looked at her confused along with Bruce and Alfred who had just come down from work. "What's with the costume pixie?" Jason asked, clearly confused.

"I came up with this new dance and I want to reveal who I am at the end of the video, not to mention I'm thinking of doing the dance without the mask. What do you guys think?" she asked, looking at the men in the room.

"We support whatever you do Angel '' Damian said and the others agreed she pulled them all into a hug even Bruce and said thankyou.

With that they all got ready for patrol and left to help around the city, overall it was a slow night seeing as they had put all the main villains less than a week ago after the massive breakout a month ago.

Robin and Ladybird were sitting on top of Wayne Enterprise waiting for everyone else to finish their patrol route. Marinette got bored and pulled out her phone. "What are you doing?" Damian asked his girlfriend.

"Figured I would make a post about revealing my identity soon," she said opening up her Instagram page "tt '' Damian said looking over her shoulder as she typed.

Marinette's post:

Hi everyone,

I know you all have wanted to know the girl behind the red and black mask for a while now and I want to say that in my next video that will come out tomorrow, I will be doing a reveal.