Day 9

Prank wars

Prank wars

Everything had been fine. It was a normal day but nothing about the Wayne family was ever normal, Marinette and Chloe were in the living room just talking with the boys when Marinette asked why there was a blue splat of paint on the wall.

Before she knew the boys began telling them about there pranks wars and boy did that end badly because now they were going to be having one to decide who the best were seeing as Chloe and Marinette were new to the whole prank war thing and having no other siblings, they had no one to prank or be pranked by.

So to make things fair they pulled names out of a hat that decided who would be one the two teams and these two teams would compete to find out who were the best pranksters in Wayne Manor for 2021. The teams ended up being Marinette, Damian and Jason on one team and Tim, Chloe and Dick on the other.

They had a day to prepare and after that war, the only reason no one was there to stop them was that Bruce had a meeting in New York and wouldn't be back for two weeks and had taken Alfred with him. He was going to regret not getting someone to watch 5 teenagers and one adult.

The East side of the manor belonged to Marinette, Damian and Jason and the West wing belonged to the others. The day was mostly spent planning how to set pranks and what pranks they were doing and to say Chloe had a back up idea that calling it genius was lying as no one would be able to top it or at least she thought no one could.

East side of the manor

"So I hack the cameras while you guys are away on patrol and start setting up pranks and blame it on the cold and blah blah" Marinette summed up and both boys nodded.

"They'll never see it coming and don't forget to plant those cameras demon spawn. I'm sooo using this as blackmail." Jason while handing Damian the cameras.

"Todd you make sure that nothing happens to our suits in the meantime and Angel and I will go tell the others it's time for patrol, then you'll start sneezing and all that and when they buy it, we have the first part of the plan covered." Damian sumed the first part of the plan.

They all nodded they had a whole line of pranks ready to be placed and for their supplies, Jason had called in a favour to Roy Harper also known as Red Arrow. Who was more than willing to help them by getting the supplies they needed for their pranks which was a weird list of things to say the least.

West side of the manor

"So once we get back from patrol Dick's going to call everyone for a movie while I say I have to do some work that Bruce forgot to take with him and send it over to him, while I'm apparently doing paper work I'll start setting the pranks and they won't even realise till its to late." Tim summed up to which Chloe nodded.

"I want to help set up a prank" Chloe said and the boys looked at each then back at her. "Sure you can say you want to keep Tim company or something" Dick replied and they knew they were going to win after all they had supplies stashed all over the manor.