Chapter One

Author pov:

Smith is sitting on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand glaring at the poor grey eyes girl who is cleaning the floor with a mob. She looked up at her master smith who said angrily slapping her: "Don't you have manners to not to look in the eyes slut"

She mumbles while her bottom lip quivering in fear: "sorry master"

He gets up from the chair and grabs her hair making her yelp in pain. Tears start forming in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. He slaps her making her fall on the floor hard. Her little body is trembling in fear. She hears a belt opening sound and her hands start shaking. She said sobbing with hiccups: "I'm sorry master, please"

He pulls his belt and hit the floor making her let out a fearful scream. He smirks at her reaction and starts hitting her with the belt making her let out painful screams. After some time, he leaves her sobbing on the floor while her thumb was in her mouth. It's always happened with her whenever she is scared, nervous. She starts sucking her thumb while trying to ease the pain.

He growled taking a sip from the bottle: "get up and clean up slut"

She wipes her tears and tries to get up she can't. He kicks her in the stomach one last time and stormed out of the house. She keeps on crying there for a long time and ended up falling asleep. She wakes up with her master yelling at her. She looks around and quickly gets up.

She spoke out in a low whisper: "I will clean everything master please don't give me more ouchy"

He sat down on the couch and the little girl get up with difficulty and start cleaning the floor. Her whole body is aching in pain but she can't stop.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a man with dark eyes looking so dangerous said smirking: "Surprise Surprise"

The little girl look at the man with her bright grey eyes curiously. He wears a black suit and his dark expressions are making him look so dangerous. He is none other than Raphael the leader of Scorpio Mafia. There are four other men's standing behind him in all-black outfits looking dangerous and handsome at the same time. They're his sons.

Smith's eyes widened in fear and a shiver run down his spine. He quickly get and said simply: "I'm sorry, I will pay you soon"

Raphael smirks at him and walks inside. He sat down on the couch like he own the place. Ace sat down next to him with a blank expression. His aura is as dark as his eyes. Ronnie and Max sat down on the next couch. Lee is standing there looking at smith with a dark expression.

The little grey eyes girl looking at them. She saw how all of them sat on the couch and one of them is standing there. She felt bad for him. She pouts and put her finger on the chin while thinking so deeply.

The guy with light green eyes Lee, who is standing there looking at the little girl on the floor with a cute pout thinking something. He internally chuckles at her cute pouty face while thinking what is she thinking so deep. Shadow said blankly: "My money smith, I already given you much time"

Smith said simply: "just a little more time sir"

All of them look at smith blankly while Lee is looking at the little girl on the floor. He saw how suddenly her face lit up and her eyes sparkled with happiness. She gets up and rushes inside the room.

Now everyone looks at the little girl. Before anyone can think or ask she came out while dragging a big and heavy chair. She settled it in front of Lee with so much difficulty and give him a soft smile. He gently pats her head and sat down on the chair making her let out a soft sound like she likes getting her head patted.