Chapter Four

Third-person pov:

Ace walks towards his office while Olivia is trailing behind him like a lost puppy. Her curious eyes looking here and there. Ace is smirking looking at her cute reaction to everything but he can't show his soft side. He doesn't want to show that side of him to anyone. He stopped in front of his office door and she bumped into his back. She gets too lost in looking around that she didn't notice that he stopped walking.

She pouts and rubs her nose. He look back at her and shook his head. She take two steps back and said pouting: "sorry sir"

He said blankly walking inside: "Ace"

She smiles and walks inside. He went towards his big leather chair while looking at her. She went inside and went to close the door but stop in midway. She close the door then pout while her finger was on his chin and opened the door. His lips twitch into a little smile. He said blankly: "close it rose"

She looks at him then nod her head cutely and close the door. He sighed and she came towards him and he said blankly: "sit"

She look around to the chair in front of his desk then couch confused about where to sit. She mumbled: "where?"

He looks at her then point towards the couch. She sat on the couch and her eyes roaming around in the brown and cream coloured theme office looking so nice and cleaned. He pulls out some files and starts checking them while Olivia is busy admiring his office. She said looking at him: "Ace"

He said blankly: "what?"

She pout because of his rough tone then said pouting: "how long do I need to sit here?"

He raises one eyebrow at her. She pout more and start looking down. He saw her skirt is a little up showing her spandex shorts. He shook his head and said blankly: "your skirt"

She look down then fixed her skirt. He nodded and said blankly: "what do you wanna do?"

She said clapping her hands: "play in the garden"

He presses a button and after a minute, their made came rushing. He said blankly getting up: "get my files to the garden"

She giggles and gets up quickly. She rushes towards him and holds his hand happily. He looks down at her then at her hand. She pouts and leaves his hand. He sighed and hold her hand and walk outside in the garden. He sat down on the chair and their maid put his files on the desk. Olivia looks at him and he nods his head. She quickly starts running around in the garden. His lips twitch into a little smile and he shook his head.

Olivia never saw anything, like this and when she saw all those flowers and butterflies she can't control herself. She is running behind a butterfly trying to catch her but it always flies away. She pouts when she saw a blue butterfly sitting on a flower. She went towards it so slowly and going to catch her but the butterfly fly away and she lost her balance. She falls between flowers and pout. She gets up with a little difficulty covered in whole different colour flowers and leaves in her hair and clothes.

Ace chuckled at her cute face and tears started to form in her eyes. She rubs her eyes and he gets up and rushes towards her. He asked simply: "are you fine Rose?"

She said crying: "mean butterfly push me"

He internally laughs at her cute reply then said simply: "it's fine Rose"

He pulls out his phone and said showing her camera: "look how are you looking?"

She is pouting but soon her pout changes into giggles. He sighed that he don't need to calm down a crying child. His phone started ringing and he pick up the call. He hears the other person then say blankly: "okay, I'm coming"