Chapter Eight

Third-person pov:

Olivia and walk towards the toy store. Lee is worried if she tells anyone about what she saw here then they gonna kill him alive. Max said smiling: "go pick whatever you want"

She looks at him with big eyes and asked: "anything"

He said with a chuckle: "anything my baby, I will be on a call right here okay"

Olivia nodded her head happily and went to the doll sections but she didn't like anything. She went towards the boy's toys section then went to the teddies section. She smiles happily looking at the fluffy teddies. She is going to pick a sheep plushie but Lee grabs her hand. She looks at his hand then at his face. She said slapping his hand with her tiny hands trying to get away from his grip: "no leave me a dirty monster, I'm not tasty. Don't eat me"

Lee rolled his eyes but internally chuckle at her cute reply that she isn't tasty. Before he can say anything a lady said looking at Lee: "don't you have manners, you're harassing a little girl"

Lee said blankly rolling his eyes: "she is my sister. She is just angry with me"

The lady asked Olivia: "is he your brother?"

Olivia shook her head in no and said pouting: "no, he is a dirty monster, he will eat me like that girl"

The lady is going to say something but Lee growled: "leave before I lose my patience"

The lady hit Lee with her purse making him leave Olivia hand. Olivia pouts more and hides behind the lady. Lee said angrily: "what the fucking hell?"

Lee said looking at Olivia: "tell her that I'm your brother, Olivia"

Olivia hide her face behind the lady and said pouting: "no, Bubba and Max is my big brothers"

Lee groaned: "then who is Ronnie and me?"

Olivia think a little bit then said shrugging: "Ronnie is Ronnie and you're a scary monster Lee"

He roll his eyes when max came towards them. He asked simply: "what's happening here?"

Olivia rushes towards him and hides behind him. She said pouting: "save me, Max, that's lee monster came to eat me"

Max said smirking at Lee: "you can't eat my baby Lee monster"

Lee said blankly: "I will deal with this little brat later but first tell that lady that I'm her brother"

Max said smiling at that lady: "he is right and our sister is too innocent and naughty"

The lady said simply to Lee: "I'm sorry for hitting you but I was just trying to help her"

Lee nodded his head and that Lady left the shop. Olivia said pouting: "I wanna go to papa and Bubba, Lee is a scary monster"

Lee said a little frustrated: "I'm not a fucking monster or anything. Monsters are not real"

She said pouting: "then why did you eat that poor girl?"

Lee rolled his eyes then said simply: "I'm not eating her doll"

Olivia said pouting making Max smirk because no one ever question him that much: "then what are you doing with her?"

Lee said simply: "it's a big people thing and you're too little to understand that"

Olivia asked cutely blinking her eyes: "you're not a monster and you wouldn't eat me"

Lee said simply: "no I'm not and monsters are not real"

Olivia said pouting: "but Max said monsters are real and they eat babies like me"