Chapter Fourteen

Third-person pov

After a few minutes, the train stopped and the door open. Few people went out of the train and Olivia is looking at the door when she saw Ace and Max hop on the train.

Ace said smirking: "Messing with our sister"

Max said smirking: "really bad thing they did"

Olivia's face lit up looking at them. Ace said coming towards them: "you know what you need to do"

Ronnie said holding her hand: "let's go, Bella"

Olivia said pouting: "Bubba Maxy"

Ronnie said smirking: "they will come on their own"

Olivia looks at them pouting and Ronnie pulls her towards the other side. He get her close to the door and said smiling: "there, now you can look outside"

Olivia smiles happily and starts looking outside holding Ronnie coat in her tiny fists tightly. On the other hand, Max hold one of them by his throat and growled in low voice: "how dare you fucking touch our sister?"

The boys shake in fear because of his dark voice and aura. He stuttered while shaking: "who are you?"

Max said with a dark smirk: "your death"

He shivers in fear and punched him making him fall on the floor. The people start saying things when Ace gave them a dark glare making them shut instantly. Ronnie smirk when he saw people surrounding them. Olivia said pointing towards the crowd: "what's happening there?"

Ronnie said simply: "nothing darling, some people fighting"

Olivia said pouting: "you should stop them what if they get ouchy"

Ronnie smile at how kind is she. He said smiling: "Ace and Max trying to stop them. That's why we came here so our little sister didn't get hurt anywhere"

Olivia's heart warmed at his words while thinking how much they love and care about her. She said smiling: "Bubba and Max are nice to stop fighting. It's bad manners to fight"

Ronnie smirk because she doesn't know they're the one who is beating them not stopping the fight. The train stopped and Ronnie hold her and hopped off the train. Olivia said pouting: "Bubba Max"

Ronnie pull her out of the subway then Olivia pull her hand from him and said looking back: "Bubba Max, you forgot them"

Ronnie roll his eyes and said simply: "they have something to do so they will be back soon"

Olivia pouts more and look at the subway then nodded her head. He holds her hand and they start walking somewhere. Olivia is still pouting and Ronnie is feeling bad for making her upset. He wants her to enjoy but she gets upset here. They walk a little bit and reach the markets. Olivia asked simply: "why so many people?"

He said simply: "its a market, where people buy things and enjoy"

Olivia asked with puppy dog eyes and pouty lips: "Can we go there?"

Ronnie said smiling: "sure darling, anything for you"

She holds Ronnie hand tightly and they walk towards the market entrance. Olivia smile looking at people buying things. She saw a street food shop. She pulls Ronnie with her. Well, she can't even make him budge but he let her pull him.

She said pointing towards the board: "I want that chilli burger, crane Asada fries"

Ronnie nod at the guy and he starts making her food. She saw people sitting on the little stools. She saw two stools get free and quickly pull Ronnie there. They sat there and she start rocking her legs back and forth. After a few minutes, her food gets ready. Ronnie holds because it's hot and he doesn't want her to burn her hand.