2💕

Take my salam and love❤️

Your zubiya is here with another update!!

Thank you for all the love.

Happy reading cuties💕

.

.

Sid reached in the mehfil while everyone stood up and clapped for him!!

He sat in his seat while keeping his typical poker face making everyone shiver by his aura!!

.
.
.
.

One man stood up and said...

Man:

sir bohot bohot mubarak ho, apne ek bohot badi kamiyaabi hasil kiya hai...

Iss liye malkin ne bola hai ki ye mehfil aap k naam... Aap enjoy kijiye!!

Kuch bhi jaroorat ho toh hume baata na!!

.
.

Sid only noded!!

One servant made a drink for him and he drank a sip from that...

Then said...

Sid : mehfil shuru kiya jaye ‌!!

Everybody clapped and the mehfil started!!

.
.
.
.

Some girl dancers were trying to impress and entertain sid by their moves and facial expressions!!

While he didn’t look much interested!!

One girl, whose name is monica, she is the head dancer of the group and she drools Over sidharth!!

.

She always wanted sid to come in the mehfil but sid didn’t used to come much Here!!

But today, he came here and she couldn’t control her happiness and excitement!

She wanted to impress him and then wanted to touch him and be his, for Just only one night!!

.
.
.
.

Sid ate his drink but still he was all normal because one drink can't do anything to him!!

Monica came and sat beside him while dancing!!

He narrowed his brows together and gestured her, what? By his eye expressions!

.

Monica took a sharp bite of her lower lip and winked at him while he made a confusing face!!

Sid: What?

Monica came a little closer and said...

Monica: If u want a little pleasure tonight, I am at your service sahab!!

...