5💕

Thank you for all the good wishes. I am a little better now ❤️

.

Pari looked at sana and said...

Pari: naaz appi, ye saach mein meri dost hai?

Before sana could reply, sid sat on his knees and held pari's hand.

Sana took a deep breath as pari was in her lap and sid was sitting infornt of her, that too this much close which made her shiver!!

Sid:

Aap ko lagta hai mai juth bol raha hu baccha?

Ya fir aap ko mai pasand nahi?

Please mujhe dost baana lo na!!

Please?

Aap itni pyaari ho, mai chahta hu ki aap mujhe apna dost baanao!

Warna....

Pari: warna?

Sid: warna mai rounga jor jor se!

Pari giggled and said....

Pari : nahi nahi aap rona maat.. Mai aap ki dost hu.

Sid smiled and kissed pari's hand making her smile while sana was looking at him shockingly!!

Sana couldn’t believe that the prince of the town is so generous, childlike and beautiful from heart.

She heard that he always helped poor, today she has seen it by her own eyes!

The way  he saved her from that disgusting person and then came here with her to meet pari and now he did friendship with pari, how good hearted he is!

He had already made a place in her heart!

She Started respecting him!!

.
.
.

Sid looked at her and saw that she was lost in her thoughts but one thing he liked about her that how kind hearted she is!

She has kept pari with her though she herself was living in such a misery!

Only a big hearted person can be this much helpful towards others!!

Undoubtedly he liked her!

And he won't deny that she has entered in his heart without trying much!

Her innocence and kind nature along with beauty attracted him towards her!

.
.

.
.

After sometime, pari slept while playing with sid.

Sid made her sleep in the single small bed and he is not sure how they both sleep here!

And he covered her with quilt and the quilt was an old one and it was so thin that pari was shivering with cold!