14💕

Helllooo people❤️❤️

.

Sana kept wiping her continuous tears!

His statement gave pain to her heart!  How can he say that she has no rights to know what he is doing and what not!

But where is the lie? Did she accepted him when he said that he has feelings for her?

Nope, then why she is expecting him to behave in a good way with her?

Even now he didn’t misbehave with her! He made her understand last night that what self love means and Why people should respect themselves first before expecting it from others?

.
.

He is a gem of a person who gave her a new life in every manner!

He saved her from a goon, he gave her a shelter, he took care of pari, he took the responsibly of pari's treatment!

Even he was ready to leave his luxurious house for her and pari.

He fought with his own mother for them... He believed pari without even thinking anything or taking his mother's side!

What more he can do? His Feelings were genuine but what did she do?

Because of the status, she rejected him, she didn’t give value to his feelings!

She felt guilty, extremly guilty!!

.
.

She ran and went outside!  She saw that sid and pari were going somewhere!

She so wanted to apologise to him for her behavior!

Sid noticed her and saw her tears! He fisted his palms in frustration!  Her tears are too precious! Why she doesn’t understand that?

He knew that she wanted to know where he and pari are going!

So he called his driver and said...

Sid:

pehle hum pari ko hospital le k jayenge kyun ki wo kal se bohot royi hai!

Uska checkup kara na jaroori hai.

Uske baad hum pari ko le k shopping pe jayenge!

Sana heard him attentively and smiled!

Oh how caring he is! Her heart is falling in love with him without her knowledge!

Driver looked at him confusingly and said...

Driver: sahab ye toh apne hume pehle hi bol di thi!

Sid rubbed his neck for Such a silly idea..

Sid : hmm chaliye!

The driver noded and they settled in the car!

Sid looked at sana for some seconds and then left!

.
.

Sana blushed thinking that he made a silly plan just to inform her indirectly about where he is taking pari...

How beautifully he knows her, he knows that she will be worried if he will go without informing her!

That's why he did this and it made her heart swell with happiness!

.
.

Sana closed her eyes and whispered...

Sana: meer❤️

This was the first time she called him like this and her heart felt immense peace and happiness!

Why this is happening?

Does she has feelings for him as much as he Has for Her? 

Her mind was confused with several thoughts but her heart was shouting that he is the one whom she can consider as her and only her!

.
.

Shrugging this thoughts, she thought to do the most important work fast!

And that is, asking Rani maa about last night!

Why she said that pari is a burden? How dare she?

.
.

Covering her head with dupatta, she knocked rani maa's door...

Sudha ji: kon?

Sana: ji hum naaz!

Sudha ji : aandar aao.

Sana entered and said..

Sana : Assalamualaikum rani maa! Hume aap se kuch puchna tha.

Sudha ji: hmm bolo.

Sana : kal raat apne pari ko Bhoj kyun bola tha? Wo puri raat roti rahi!

Sudha ji: toh hum kya kare?

Sana looked at her shockingly.

Sana : ma...matlab? 

Sudha ji: matlab uss bacche ko tumne apnaya hai, humne nahi toh humare liye toh bhoj hi hai, humne galat kuch toh nahi kaha.

Sana: aap ko sharam nahi aayi ye bolte hue? Wo ek choti si bacchi hai. Aap usko le k aise kaise bol saakte hai?

Sudha ji: arey kyun nahi bol saakti bhai? Tum log mere hi mehel mein mooft ki roti kha rahe ho, toh hue na bhoj? 

.
.

Sana's eyes turned red!

Still she controlled her anger and said...

Sana : hum yaha mooft ki roti nahi kha rahe hai. Aap k bete ne hume yaha kaam diya hai..

Sudha ji : haan tum ko toh maine nokar maan hi liya bhai par tumhari mu boli Behan?  Uska yaha kya kaam?

Sana took a deep breath, tears of anger rolled Down from her eyes to see this woman's true face!

Sana:

humne kabhi nahi socha tha ki aap itni giri hui hongi.

Hume toh aap ko raani maa bulane ka bhi dil nahi kar raha.

Kyun ki ek maa ka dil itna patthar nahi ho saakta!

Humari pari bimar hai, usko accha treatment mile iss liye hi aap k bete  ne hume or pari ko yaha laane ka faisla liya hai.

Kaash aap thoda sa apne bete jaise hote!

Kaash aap mein thodi insaaniat hoti.

.
.

Sudha ji rolled her eyes!

Sudha ji:

humare bete ko toh roop k jaal mein fasaya hai tumne!  Iss liye wo aab humare khilaf bhi jaane laga hai...

Barso se humne apne bete ko pala hai, usko Badal ne ki kosish na karna ladki!

.
.

Sana: aap ko sharam aani chahiye apne aap se!  Chi!!

Sudha ji: kyun?  Tum log haar kisi pe bhoj ho. Tum or tumhari wo Behan tum log hamesha dusro k sahare jeete rahoge!! Samjhe? 

Sana: bas kar de aap!  Bas!

Sudha ji : saach hamesha karwa hota hai. Hai na? 

Sana: hume yakeen nahi ho raha ki hum aap ki ijjat karte hai. Hum ye sab kuch meer ko baatayenge!!

.
.

.

.

What will happen next?

Sudha ji k liye bharas or zubiya k liye pyaar barsa dena Zara hehe😂❤️

Keep loving ❤️❤️

Zubiya 🌟💗