Chapter 2: Little Witch

I drew that when I was like 14. I'm 18 now so someday I'll redraw it.

—-

A sun ray to your eyes was what woke you up. You got up groggily and tried to remember anything.

Acid, scary story and then- that's when you realize the room you were in wasn't familiar. You were laying on a bed that could barely fit your height and the room looked to be a cabin of some sort.

"Where am I-" you got cut off when you heard a trap door open from the floor, and a pointy hat pop up.

"You're awake!" A girl with long unkept brown hair beams at you. She's wearing a witch hat and cape. "I thought you wouldn't have made it"

"Who are you? Where am I?" You question, confused. You try to get out of the bed but feel a massive headache. She runs to you worried.

"Try not to get up miss, here is some apple juice" you accept the drink, relinquishing the warm liquid. "My names Sally and you're in my arms treehouse"

You stare at her confused and eye her. She has twigs and leaves in her hair and there's mud all over her clothes and skin.

"What happened..? I'm (y/n)" You questioned, feeling yesterdays hangover.

"I found you in the woods!" She smiles at you as if she, a child, did not just take you, a random stranger, in. "I've been waiting about, 1, 2, 3, 6, 7. About 7 days for you to wake up"

"IVE BEEN ASLEEP FOR A WEEK" you screamed. Yeah that's enough drugs for a bit. "Why're you wearing a costume if Halloween's already over?" You questioned. She looked at you surprised.

"What do you mean silly! I'm an actual witch, well a witch in training" she giggled. You gave her a look of doubt that was quickly changed. "I learned how to call for my broom so that makes me closer to a witch" she snapped her fingers and you watched as a flying broom shot in through the open window. "Seeeee" she got on top of it and started to float around.

Your eyes stared wide with your mouth agape. You had to be dreaming.

"This is just a dream" you said closing your eyes with a smile and snuggling back onto the kids bed.

"Hey I worked hard to learn how to do that where's my praise" she pouted, pulling on the tiny blanket. "And I didn't say anything about you!" You squinted your eyes at her, confused.

That's when you notice you're naked, your clothes and any type of jewelry tripped clean from you. You also notice your body looks different, smoother.

"WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES" you screamed. She slapped you across the head.

"Don't be loud I don't want anyone to come to my treehouse" she groaned annoyed at you. "I went to go wash them, there was blood and mud and I think dog poop"

You let out a big sigh, trying to scientifically come up with how this little girl and her broken down broom could float.

"Am I on acid"

"You're not melting so I don't think so" she dead panned.

"Can you just get my clothes please, I need to go home" she nodded and got onto her knees on the floor.

You look at her confused but go do your thing, trying to get up slowly, holding the blanket against you.

You go to the open window and your eyes widened at what you see. The sky was orange. Not some type of subset but it was orange orange with no sun in sight. You could faintly hear the sounds of crows screaming.

A huge manor was in the distance ahead of you. The trees towered over it but you could tell it was a building from afar.

"Sally"

"Yes!"

"Where am I. What world is this. Is this the afterlife" You turned to look at her.

She's still kneeling on the ground but this time there's a summoning shape on the floor drawn with pink chalk.

"Did you hit your head heheh" she giggled

"Are you the devil"

"Is your brain ok (y/n)?" You just stared at her

She whispered words under her breathe that you couldn't hear very well. Her eyes are closed and her hands are around the circle. When you do listen you hear that she's speaking enchantment table.

")@$@$((&/&:)/@" there's a bright light and you jump, confused on what's happening. Something appears out of midair and gets dropped infront of her. "Here you go !" She hands you folded clothes that you see as yours.

"Thank you. Now please cut me"

"WHAT NO" she looks horrified.

"PLEASE. I HAVE TO BE DREAMING THIS IS A DREAM" you plead, looking around and find a sharp stick. You bring it to your neck. "THIS WILL PROVE IM DREAMING" you try to stab yourself when Sally grabs your hands, straining you from hurting yourself.

"NO NO YOU CANT MY WAND IS NOT READY" she slaps you.

You freeze, shocked.

"You hurt me" you said with teary eyes, bringing the stake down.

"I'm sorry miss (y/n)-" she freezes, eyes wide. "Put your clothes on quick, we're getting called"

You look around confused, not hearing anyone call for you two, but you comply anyways.

When you're done, she gets onto her broom stick and pats it for you to get on.

"My fat ass will fall if I get on that skimpy broom"

"No cussing! Now get on or else I'll be in trouble" you wonder what she would get in trouble for and get onto her broom, holding onto her so you don't fall and die.

The broom floats and flys out the window, surprising you at how fast it's going.

You force yourself to not look down but do anyways, seeing you're miles up from the ground.

"Sally I'm gonna be sick" she just hums, either choosing to ignore you or she's too into her humming.

Surprisingly, you slow down and land infront of the manor you saw. The building is way bigger than you thought.

"We're hereeee" she beams. "Daddy's expecting us so come on!"

"Damn you live here? Do you want a step mom"

"I would love a mommy!" She beams. Walking and dragging you to follow her to the door.

She takes you inside the huge ass house, walking through mazes of hallways until finally she gets to a door. All of the doors in this place were huge.

She gives a knock on the wooden door then goes in, you following her.

"Daddy!" She runs up to someone and you look over. To see. A bald. Thing. Sitting on a chair. With a fireplace. Your mouth is wide and you can't form any words

You don't know wether to be scared or try to think of how he made her.

You suddenly realize why the doors are so big. This creature man thing was tall and big asf, wearing a dress shirt and pants.

"Hello Sally, thank you for bringing me her" he picks her up and gives her a hug. "I can handle it from here"

She runs off out of the room, leaving you no time to react.

"I-" the door closes behind you on its own with a bam, and the fireplace dims.

"Come have a seat" he pats the chair beside him and you oblige. "Hello (y/n), my name is slender and the reason you're here is because you were chosen"