Chapter 4: The scarecrow and his stupid bird

You can't believe everything that happened just happened.

A little weird  girl that found you in the woods and a weird man and an even weirder tall thing fucking you.

You shook your head and took another bite of your strawberry in hand.

You were sitting on slenders lap with a plate of fruits on your own lap. The man you got to know as Dr smiley was on the other side of the desk, sitting on a chair with his legs crossed and making a few faces.

Despite them not saying anything to another, it seemed as if they were communicating.

"Uh hello" you deadpanned.

Dr smileys eyes shifted over to you, his red irises seemed to look right through you.

"(Y/n), how are you enjoying the fruit, sally made it specifically for you" you felt a small tug at your heart and put your hand to your chest.

"For me?" Dr smiley laughed and stood up, picking somthing off of the floor and handing it to you.

"Some clothes , your old ones will be washed but I hope these do for now"

You unfold it and look at it quizzically.

"Jane was kind enough to give up a hoodie, well sally said she threw it at her face"

Putting it on you realize this is a pretty big hoodie, going down to your thighs but you're just happy it covers your coochie.

"I'll give her my thanks-"

"-honey" The door opens and you see two dudes come in.

"Damnnn, it smells really sweet in here. It's kind of making me hard-" the first boy gets slapped on the head by Dr smiley and you can see the other one shaking his head.

"Masky. Jefferey" the boys stop in their tracks when they see you, frozen in spot and one of them has visible wide eyes.

"Meet (y/n), a new resident of the Scare. This one here is masky" he points his thumb to a tall and hefty man in a white mask and leather jacket. "And the other one is Jefferey" Jefferey has black unkept hair and pale skin, but his most noticeable features are his widened eyes and mouth, a realistic looking slit mouth that goes up to his cheeks.

They stay silent, just staring down your body. Slender lifts you off of his lap and onto the desk to sit on.

"This is humorous, nothing is wrong with you they're just in a little shock"

You stare back at them, taking their appearance in. You've never seen a face like this.

"How did you do that?? Like what sfx is on your face it looks so good" you got up and went face to face with the Jefferey man, well face to chest. He was a whole head taller than you but you managed to crank your head up to get a better look.

"Lemme touch ts" you reached a hand up and touched the slit on his cheek, feeling the ridges and cold flesh.

You get scared a bit when he suddenly grabs your hand, gripping it a little too tight. Before you can say anything, you watch as he opens his mouth slowly and you see his skin separate, showing his extended smile and all the layers of skin his mouth had from what looked like repeated scarring.

His gaping mouth shocked you on the spot but what shocked you even more were two sharp and shiny fangs in his mouth.

A shiver went down your spine and you could see his corners lift into a smile. His tongue licked over his sharp fangs and he brought your hand to his mouth, nibbling on it with one sharp canine.