Chapter 7: vpire vs zbie

You don't realize how peaceful mornings are until you wake up to it with no thoughts in your head. The window is open bringing a cool breeze in the room, you're hugged with thick blankets and warm arms.

You don't think to care about who those arms belong to, the only thing you're focused on at the moment is how good you feel.

You just had a good ass sleep and you woke up on your own as well.

"Nnh" you look and see Toby with his arms tightly wrapped around your waist, you can tell by the look on his face that sleeping helped but his face still shows sign of decaying.

"Hello?" you poke at him.

He doesn't open his eyes but his lip twitches.

He's got some thick pretty lashes for such a big guy. And his brown hair id a good kind if messy looking.

You look to his face, seeing scars all over them, even on his chapped and tearing lips.

You gulp and look around for a second before licking your own lips and leaning towards him, kissing him softly.

You almost shit your pants when you see one of his eyes open.

"Weirdo" he shoves his head into a pillow and keeps his hold on uou.

"W-weirdo. I'm not a weirdo you're the one that wanted to sleep here" you stutter and try to pull away from him, but to no avail he keeps his grip tight as fuck.

"Did I say it was a bad thing?" His voice raspy but nice when he talks.

"No. But who likes being called weirdo" you look at his hair and unconsciously start detangling it with your fingers. "You know you kind of remind me of something"

"Like what?"

"There's not a good word for it but you know when cats are really really lazy looking, like that" he pulls away from you.

"Are you calling me slow?" He said now sitting up on the bed. You rolled your eyes.

"When did I say that. Did the word slow come out of my mouth. Lazy does not equal slow retard" you crossed your arms and turned your head away.

Toby doesn't say anything for a few seconds and you can't decipher what his reaction is with your head turned away.

But you hear rusting and him leaning back into the same position from earlier.

"Play with my hair again" you barely hear him with his face stuffed into a pillow.

You smile and go back to playing with his hair.

"Someone's got issues" you joked.

"Don't we all" you and Toby let the comfort of the moment engulf the room.

'What the fuck is wrong with me' something is definitely wrong with you. The only thing you've been giving out is raw emotion, you don't feel anything fake about what you're giving.

"(Y/n)"

"I didn't think you'd remember my name after being drugged out the other day" you chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I, your names pretty unique. Yesterday was the most I've taken"

"How many?"

"60" your eyes widen in shock at his words. "But it won't matter how much I take, at the end of the day a zombie can't die" you could sense sadness in his words.

With nothing else to say, you kiss his head and go back to playing with his hair.

————

"Welcome home Hoodie!" Sally leaps up and down in joy infront of the gates to the house with Masky next to her.