Chapter 6: Late Night

You couldn't fall asleep. You were overthinking too much and not doing anything enough.

Tossing and turning in the bed, you sighed and replayed what happened over again.

"Jeff I'm done!" You open the door and peak your head out.

Nobody's here.

You close the door behind you and start going the way Jeff and Masky showed you earlier.

Creepily the lights are closed but the midnight glow gives a relaxing vibe.

You take a quick glance outside the window and keep walking.

Only for you to turn your body back with your eyes wide.

The. Moon. Was. Huge.

Literally so big the normal moon couldn't compare.

"What the fuck"

"What's outside" You jump when you realize somebody is beside you.

"Jeff. You fucking bitch don't scare me like that" he laughs. "Can you tell me what's up with the moon though? I've never seen it so big" you stare back at it in awe.

"That's normal here. in the human world on Halloween night it's the only time it'll ever be big like this"

You thought about it and faintly remember the moon with tall trees covering it.

"Alsooo, the nights here are usually longer. It can go on for days too" your eyes widen.

This place is weird.

"Anyways, let's go" he turned and you followed him.

", why do guys here really wanna fuck. I thought girls lived here too, like the Jane girl"

Jeff fake belched.

"What the fuck. Don't ever fucking say that again" he gave you a funny disgusted look. "If we wanna fuck we go to the human world, I'm not putting my dick near any of the women here" he peaked at you.

"Except you" he turned his head away so you wouldn't see it.

"Why?" You questioned. "Pussy is pussy" he stopped in his tracks and looked at you.

"Because you are a once in a lifetime chance. You're not just something we'll chase after and leave after we get. Once we catch you, we'll keep fucking you even if you you're tired, even if your legs give up, we'll keep fucking you til the day you die" 

He stared down your body and licked his lips.

"The things I would do to taste your blood and pussy"

You gulped and felt yourself start to feel horny.

"But, we can't touch unless you let us" he turned away and went back to walking.

"What do you mean by that?"

"It means only you can be the one that decides if you wanna do something. Your body lets out a sign and once we have permission, we'll do anything we want to you"

You were a bit glad at that. Atleast you know you wouldn't get raped.

Jeff takes you downstairs and brings you down to the kitchen.

"Everybody already ate but there's leftovers" he went through the fridge, looking for stuff. "I know you're hungry, is there anything you want" he looked over to you.

You sat on the kitchen island. Despite not eating for such a long time, you weren't as hungry as you should be.

"Ah I know what to give you. It'll make you full" he took out some grapes and put it next to you.