Overview

TayNew - Gulf, KongArt - Saint, OffGun - Win.

ForthBeam - Zee, PhaYo - Mew, MingKit- Bright.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

One side of the story:

Forth and Ming knows Tay, Kong, and Off as they met each other 3 years back during a business party held by Tay. Initially, they did not know each other at all, but during that party, they formed a good bond with each other based on their interests whether personal or professional as compared to other businessmen whose only motive is to gain more power and reach the top. Even, they were able to meet each other's family and friends on various occasions. These meet and greets helped all of them to know each other along with their families and form a healthy bond. Tay, Kong, and Off also tried their best to fill the void of being alone by seeing their friends with their family, but it was also a great reminder for them about what they lost years ago. A year back, during one of such meetings, they all were sharing their past, funny stories, confessions, fights, hazing, etc. But, when they found out about the trio's past, all including them were shocked that they have lost their lovers. Hearing their stories, everyone was able to understand the present and past situations as well as consider it as fate that brought them together, which might bring their lovers back too. Till that time, these current friends/families were enough for them to keep going.

Another side of the story:

New, Arthit, and Gun are best friends or brothers from another mother. They did not know each other in the beginning, but their circumstances brought them together when they expected it the least. A few years back, 3 of them met each other in an NGO that helps single mothers and children. From college dropouts to independent mothers, they came a long way and were each other's strength throughout the journey. Mpreg wasn't possible, but still, there were not many experts or resources in the same field. Therefore, a few NGOs were there to help the male pregnancies. 3 of them came across an NGO aided by the government itself for Mpregs making it more reliable than others. After entering the NGO, they found each other and slowly bonded with each other forming their 1 small family. As time went by, they knew about each other's past and could relate with each other, which was one of the major reasons for their strong bond. Soon after, Saint and Gulf were born 3 months apart, whereas Win 5 months apart from both. New, Arthit, and Gun, during their pregnancy, tried every possible way to provide a good life to their kids and started looking for jobs outside the NGO. Ja, then NGO owner, was like an elder brother to all the people in there and aid their needs. When he found about the interest of the 3 mothers to work and earn, he offered help. Initially, they hesitated to avoid being a burden and causing trouble, but Ja as an elder brother was able to convince them. They agreed to do any work, but only wanted to get away from this country, which is full of their past that they do not want to face again. So, with the help of his dad, Ja was finally able to find their work, not any, but something related to their interest. After that, he helped them to shift to the US for starting a new life with their little ones. Instead of parting ways from each other, 3 of them had decided to stay together as one. Slowly, they completed their college degree online and started working. With each other's support, they were able to provide the best for their kids who also cared for each other as brothers.