Chapter 18

"Take my Tsumukari Muramasa!"

"Unlimited Blade Works!"

"Not bad kiddo."

"As much as I hate to admit, the same goes for you old man."

"Using an ancient art of magecraft that brings out one's fantasy into reality just to hunt down food?"

"I wouldn't wanna hear you talk about using such things as a Reality Marble. Using a conceptual weapon of divinity on lowly enemies instead of the strongest foes after all."

"You're lucky we're on the same team."

"Yes, we'll I'm not afraid to backstab someone if necessary."

"Sounds oddly normal coming from your mouth."

"Archer!"

Rin pops up in Archer's head.

"I've done quite a lot of after all."

A flashback to letting Caster use her Noble Phantasm on him.

"If only things turned out the way I anticipated..."

Him managing to backstab Caster later on.

"Yep... I'm very accustomed to the feeling." Archer said with a smirk.

"..." Senji just looks at Archer with a questionable gaze. "I suppose we're done here..." Senji said.

"We've collected enough. Now we just need to do the hard part."

"Right... Cooking it all! On a tight schedule as well. Is it always like this?"

"Not entirely... All the other years have been quite tame, despite some events. But this year is more drastic than ever. I would say that Chaldea is doomed with all the new Servants. And there are so many overly busted ones too that I am surprised I'm still alive." Archer said with fake tears.

"Are... Are you crying?"

"What I'm trying to say is that the more people helping humanity. The more for sure things will go worse, I've seen it happen slowly as time went on you know? Chaldea was quite low with Servants. But then a year or two go by, and more appear..."

"You were one of the originals of Chaldea, huh?" Senji thought about it. "Boy does that mean you saw this place grow..."

"To see it be destroyed I was not, how ironic. I wasn't there when the world was endangered the most." Archer huffed.

-~-

"You got the omelets?"

"Yeah. You got the curry?"

"One of my specialties after all. The roasted chicken?"

"Of course. The pudding?"

"Eh."

"We've already done that. Chirp."

"Just leave the desserts to us!"

"Christmas decorations are almost done?" Archer asked as he looked over his notepad. Scratching off the things they've done.

"Christmas decorations complete! Nya~" Tamamo Cat said with a yawn.

"Good grief, how tiring this all is..." Raikou says.

"You don't even look tired at all Archer. What gives?" Senji asked. Jealous of the Guardian's unnatural relaxed face. All of them are sweating bullets from all their hard work, yet Archer remains completely normal.

"We can answer that later. For now, we gotta set up correctly since the cafeteria is gonna be opening up pretty soon now." Archer said. "Any more time wasted and all our efforts won't be finished."