1.

My life has always been boring and tedious. You would think that living in New York was one of the most spectacular things and therefore your life would be busy and outgoing, but it was a normal city until the sky went dark. As a 17 year old high school girl, I learned to never go out and roam the streets during that time. Plus I've experienced almost everything this city has to offer.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and step out of class. My mood was dreadful seeing Flash storm around as if he owned the place. I was a victim he picked on often, so I decided to turn and take another longer route to my locker. I wasn't in the mood to take his "jokes".

I rolled my eyes at the sight of my boy hungry, best friend, Serena. She was eager and fine, amiable to say the least. Her boyfriend stood to the side as she skipped over to me and handed me a photo, clapping obnoxiously.

"What's this?" I furrowed down at the class debate team.

"Robby's right there." She pointed to the brunette in the photo. Other known as her boyfriend. Then the blonde beside him. "And me."

"Congratulations!" I smiled widely hoping she'd accept my unenthusiastic smile.

Her boyfriend was in debate. She didn't think the club was cool or the people in it were hot enough, but she settled for the basics and desperate enough to kiss her way through. Here we are two months later with an ex-hater of the debate team.

She practically dragged me to the cafeteria talking about her upcoming schedule then all the way up until we sat down at the table in time to witness Flash's next big idea. I sighed, disappointed but not surprised. It happens to everyone at some point.

"Eat your vegetables, Gordon. Come on!" He flipped the boy upside down, smashing the kids face into his uneaten food.

Students surrounded the area encouraging Gordon to eat the vegetables. All but one who pushed his way through. After a while of refusing to take his normal photos, he dared to say Flash's real name. Everyone stopped.

Peter, the brave soul, was on the ground groaning by the time Flash decided he was done. Asking who wanted more, students started making their way back to their tables to mind their own business. Except for the smart blonde who caught everyone's gaze in class. I wasn't sure how she ended up becoming friends with Flash, but it wasn't my business.

Gwen led Flash back into the school as the bell rang. I threw out my trash and frowned at the brunette holding his prize possession camera. I was about to ask if he was okay, but Serena was already shoving me inside before we were late to class.

Peter was one of the last students in class. I sat behind him, the only class I had with him and Gwen. He put his arms around the camera sitting on his desk, only perking up when Gwen turned to talk.

"I thought that was great what you did. It was stupid, but it was great." She admitted. When Peter said nothing more, she advised him to go to the nurse claiming he could have a concussion. "What's your name?"

"You don't know my name?" Peter asked, heartbroken that out of the whole year the blonde never once remembered his name.

"No, I know your name. I want to know if you know your name." Gwen lied.

"Peter. Parker. Peter Parker."

I nearly laughed at this attempt. Peter was cute of course. Someone I got along with last year. We were partners once in science last year but we never spoke since. He was cute at the time too, and I would've talked to him more, if it wasn't so obvious he had a crush on Gwen Stacy.

Gwen was gorgeous. Blonde hair, perfect bangs, stunning outfits that fit her correctly. Her perfect looks matched her intelligence and she earned herself a spot in Oscorp as a laboratory assistant. I would know because unfortunately I was her partner becoming a laboratory assistant myself.