Chapter-03

*Next Morning*

8:00AM

JUNGKOOK POV

*beep* *beep*

I was woken up by the sound of the alarm so annoying, I checked my phone to see if I got any texts or news from my bandmates, then I went to the washroom and did my morning routine.

After I did my morning routine, then I went to YN's room to wake her up.

I slowly opened the door and tip-toed until I got a closer view of her, she was sleeping so peacefully, she looked like an angel, but then I noticed something on her arm, it was...... a birth mark.

I got confuse and furrowed my eyebrows while thinking that the birth mark looked so familiar as if I have it before, I just shrugged it off maybe I'm just thinking too much.

I then admired her face for a while before waking her up, she's still so beautiful, cute and sweet.

As I went more closer to her face suddenly she opened her eyes and she got shock by seeing me so close, I spring back and nervously said, "sorry........by the way Good Morning YN" while scratching the back of my head. I noticed that she was blushing, "Good Morning" she said shyly. 

I walked to the door and said, "Get down to the dining room after you are done, we are gonna go to the mall after breakfast", she nodded.

I then left the room and went to the dinning room.

YN POV

Holy shit he was so close to me and I was blushing. I thought to myself and facepalmed myself just thinking about it. I think I'm falling for him.

I need to get ready since he said we will go to the mall.

I did my morning routine, took a shower and changed into this-

Then I went downstairs and after that I went to the dining room

As I entered the dinning room, I saw Jungkook and another  man talking, they both saw me and Jungkook said, "YN come seat here" he said indicating me to sit next to him. I nodded and sat next to him. Jungkook held my hand and said to the other man, "Hyung, this is YN and YN this is Jin, the eldest member of my band",

 Jungkook held my hand and said to the other man, "Hyung, this is YN and YN this is Jin, the eldest member of my band",