Chapter-10

JUNGKOOK POV

"And umm I'm sorry, if I caused you and YN any trouble", Jimin said looking down, "Well before I could say anything, she was asleep, so yea maybe tomorrow I'm gonna talk to her", I replied.

*Next Morning*

YN POV

I opened my eyes and rubbed them to get clearer vision, and saw two arms on my waist, one arm was covered with tattoos and I recognized it immediately, it was Jungkook, I turned towards him, and saw he was sleeping peacefully, but I also noticed that this is not Jungkook's room or my room, I don't know, anyways let's just admire him, "Done admiring me YNshii", he suddenly said with his eyes closed making me flinch, "You were not sleeping?" I asked him, he opened his eyes, "I was waiting for you to wake up, so that I can discuss something with you", he said as he sat up, I also sat up.

"About what?", I asked him, "Well it's about the mark on your cheeks", he said making me shook, oh my god I forgot about the finger marks which were on my cheeks, I quickly cupped my cheeks, he pulled my hands down, I looked down not knowing what to say, will Jungkook hate me for lying?

He sighed and gently lifted up my chin making me look at him, "Why did you lie to me about the fact that Han slapped you? Huh?", he asked me, "I don't know I just don't want you to be worried about me", I replied, "YN, Han is already dead, and he deserved that, but if I knew he did that to you, I would have punished him in my basement, with whips, belts,etc, and then slowly kill him well now he is no more, anyways promise me that if anyone ever hurt you again you are gonna first tell me about it, and I also promise that I will not let anyone hurt you again"he said, and placed a peck on my forehead, and hugged me.

After that he got up from the bed and went to the washroom to do his morning routine, I got up from bed and went to the balcony to see the view.

Damn he cares about me too much, but at least he makes me feel loved unlike my parents, oh f*ck I literally forgot about my parents 😅, wow YN you forgot your parents, well who won't forgot the parents who abuses, hurts you both physically and men...

Damn he cares about me too much, but at least he makes me feel loved unlike my parents, oh f*ck I literally forgot about my parents 😅, wow YN you forgot your parents, well who won't forgot the parents who abuses, hurts you both physically and mentally, then sold you, and it is the best thing they did, now I have only have Jungkook and the others (rest 6 members) who light up my mind, making me forget the dark past, but you both (parents) said I have a brother, but where can I find him? I wanna meet him, where are you, Brother?

My thoughts got interrupted,by a little tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw Jungkook looking at me and shook, "YN what happened why are you crying?", he said as he wiped my tears oh my god I did not realise I was crying, "Umm I just remembered my...past", he pulled my hand making me land on his hard chest, he kept caressing my hair while my head was on his shoulder, "YN are you missing your parents?" he asked and I shook my head as no, "Oh I almost forgot, you had an elder brother and we are trying to find him", he said and I shot my head up, "Really?" I said and he nodded and smiled, "It's alright, now count 1, 2, 3 and forget, erase all sad memories, hold my hand and smile" (By the way this line is from the song  Two! Three! by BTS) he said and I smiled, "That's more like it" he said and left the room, then I went to the washroom to fresh up.

It was Yoongi's breakfast time, and I fed him. The doctor said that today he will be discharged from the hospital.

*Time Skip to Home*

Yoongi came home with us, the doctor said, not to stress himself or overwork.

It was lunch time, I went to his room with soup, yea some soup with boiled vegetables and chicken same dish as yesterday what else do you expect patients to have? Anyways as I entered the room, I saw him laying down in the bed and his eyes were closed, I went near him, he opened his as he felt my presence, "YN?", "Yes it's your lunch time so yea I came to feed you" he nodded and slowly sat down when I kept a pillow between him and headboard to support him to sit properly, then I sat down in front him to feed him, after he was done eating, "YN, can I ask you a question?" he asked and I replied, "Yea sure".

"Jungkook once told me that you had a brother, and you are trying to find him", he said and I nodded, why did he ask me this question about my brother like so suddenly🤔, "did you ever meet him?" he asked me and I replied, "No" and he nodded. "Okay you can go now, I'm gonna sleep now", he said as he laid down, "Okay see you later", I said, then turned off the lights, and got out of the room with the empty bowl in my hands, that was weird that suddenly he talked about this matter, anyways let's just forget it.

To be continued 

-

Please Vote and Comment

-

Author.