Chapter-15

YN POV

After Jungkook got up, I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, we all had breakfast, and then I, Jungkook, Yoongi, Rm and Jin got in the car and drove off to the hospital.

*Time Skip*

We gave the samples for the DNA test, the doctor said it will be needing 2 days to get the results back, I'm both excited and nervous, is Yoongi my brother? What if he's not? 

YOONGI POV

After giving the samples, we departed from the hospital and went home, I went straight to my bedroom, shut the door, ruffled my hair and started walking back and forth, I was nervous, she is my little YNiee? What if she isn't what will happen then? But sometimes when she talks to me why do I have some sort of vibes as if we are close?

I was getting more frustrated thinking about all this, then I heard a knock on the door, who is it now?

"Come in," I said, and the door opened revealing Hoseok, he came in and sat on the edge of the bed and I sat down beside him, "You okay?" he asked with a worried tone, "No Hoseok I'm not, I'm so confused, worried and nervous," I said, he nodded, "Listen it's going to be fine, don't stress yourself," he said rubbing my back to comfort me, he is the only member I'm closest to and he understands me the most, "Yea I know that, but what if YN is not my sister? I have to again send men around the WHOLE DAMN EARTH!" I said the last 3 words in a higher tone, "Listen it's going to be fine, I think she can be your sister, she has the same eye colour as you, the same hair colour [Natural colour- brown-black] as you, and both of your faces seem similar, and in emotions, y'all are kinda same, but she ain't much cold as you, she might seem a bit cold sometimes, but she has a soft heart inside like you" he said, "Well yea I suppose" I replied, "Don't get worried too much it might affect your health Yoongi" he stated and I nodded, "I will take a shower now, then I will sleep" I said yawning, "What about lunch?" he asked, "I will skip" I said, "Uhh okay only this time" he said and left, he cares a lot about me, my health, he is the best.

 YN POV

After getting home, I went upstairs to my room, I went to the bathroom to freshen up, after coming out, I went to the balcony and take a deep breath and closed my eyes as the wind blew, I'm feeling so many emotions, excitement and nervousness mostly, then I felt someone's presence beside me, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jungkook beside me, "What are you doing here?" he asked, " I just came here for air" I replied, "Yah I already told you to not worry Nah?" he said, "Yea" I said. 

*Time Skip to the day when they receive the results* 

YN POV

We were having breakfast peacefully, till a bell was heard, "I will go, get it" Jimin said, after a while, he came back, he had a file in his hand, was it the result? We all looked at him waiting for him to say something, "It's the results" he said and opened the file and gave one paper to me and the other paper to Yoongi, I quickly started reading the statement.

"The samples which were submitted for the DNA test seem that Min Yoongi and Min YN are real siblings with 99.9% valid result"

My eyes got teary, I looked at Yoongi, he smiled at me and he got up from his seat and I also got up and we ran into each other and hugged each other, the rest started clapping, I started crying, finally I found my brother, he then caressed my hair, "My princess don't cry, I'm here now, I'm so happy I found you" he said, "Yea" I said and broke the hug, wiping my tears, the rest got up and congratulated us, I'm so happy, I found my brother, I have Jungkook, my brother and the rest other members by my side, now I have a complete family.

YOONGI POV

I'm so happy I found her, thank god, I will never leave her again.

YN POV