Chapter-14

We were in the living room talking, "Umm YN do you have any information about your lost brother?" Jin suddenly asked, suddenly gaining everyone's attention, "Yes I do have, " I replied. "Well, you said you wanted to find your brother right? So let's search for him" Jin said, I nodded, "And another thing, Yoongi also had a past, and we would wanna talk to you about it" Rm said.

Yoongi had a past? What is it?

"Yea sure we can talk about it," I said remaining calm but inside curiosity was eating me alive, "Yoongi will you say or I?" Jin asked him, "I will tell" he replied.

"Well let's get started with my family, I was the first child of my parents until they forced me on learning science which I was never interested in I was more into Mafia things, they never agreed on that, and they never let me do what I want, they used to force me on almost everything, I and Hoseok are best friends from childhood, and we loved the same thing, I thought of leaving the house because they used to scold me, beat me and more when I told Hoseok all this he told me to wait for a while till he finds a group to join as we were 17 years old that time and most people would not allow people below 18 to join the mafia, but luckily he found Rm at a Party and we both auditioned and got selected, I had a sister who was only 5 years old, her name was Min YN, just like you YN, and she was like my everything, but I had to leave the house and free myself first,after that when I had the capability to rescue her, that time I found out they moved to another city, but which city there was no information about it" he said sighing, I was recalling everything he said, it all felt kinda familiar, I remember moving out, but I don't know why he left but mom used to say that his best friend spoiled him and they both planned something and he left.

"YN, now can you tell us what do remember of your brother?" Jin asked me, "Okay, so I was 5 years old when my brother left, after he left we moved out, and I actually don't know the reason why he left but my mother used to say that his best friend spoiled him and they both planned something and he left, but I wanted to know more of him but she used to either change the topic or just ignore my question," I said and they nodded, "Well both the incidents seem a little similar, Rm do we have any schedule tomorrow?" Jin asked, "Nope" Rm replied, "Okay then how about we do something" Jin stated, "What?" Yoongi asked.

There was silence, "DNA Test of you and YN," Jin said looking at us, "Okay I guess we can do that" Yoongi said, and everyone was looking at me to say something, "I have no problem," I said.

"Okay," Jin said, "But don't we need both of our parents' samples?" I asked, "We have other ways to get accurate DNA results without your parents' samples" Jin replied, "You sure?" Rm asked, "Rm you know I received a degree in genetics, and I even studied 'Genetics' at university, of course, I'm sure about it".

[Genetics=Genetics is the scientific study of genes and heredity—how certain qualities or traits are passed from parents to offspring due to changes in DNA sequence. A gene is a segment of DNA that contains instructions for building one or more molecules that help the body work.]

"Okay, so do we need a doctor or what?" Jimin asked, "Yes visiting a doctor will be safe, we can't always rely on a DNA Testing kit," Jin said and we all nodded

*Time Skip*

"Hyung I took an appointment for Yoongi and YN," Hoseok said, "Good", Jin said.

So tomorrow we will go to the hospital

AUTHOR POV

Then they had dinner, after that YN went to her room, and then Jungkook came.

YN POV

I sat on the bed, leaning onto the headboard and started to write my diary, then I heard a knock on the door, "Come in!" I shouted loud enough to hear from outside, the door opened revealing Jungkook, "YNiee, how are you doing?" he asked as he lay down beside me, I kept the diary on my nightstand and turned towards him, "I'm good" I said, he smiled, "I know you are not doing good because I can see you are tensed about tomorrow, it's going to be okay" he said assuring me, he does know everything about me, "Yea" I sighed, "And I'm little angry, you did not talk to me a lot today" he said with a pout, "Yah I did talk a lot" I said smiling his looks so cute, "Okay whatever, now I want to sleep with you" he said and hugged my waist I smiled and kept my hand on his soft hair and I started to give him head pats till he sleeps, "Good Night Baby" I said, "Good Night love" he replied after he slept I placed a small peck on his forehead, then I turned the lights off and slept.

*Next Morning*

I woke up as the alarm rang, it was 8:30 AM, I noticed Jungkook was still sleeping, I took my phone and went to our group chat-

BTS Group Chat

Hoseok- YN and Yoongi, we took the appointment at 10 AM, and Jin, Jungkook and Rm will go with you guys, and me, Taehyung and Jimin will go to work, we have a few places to examine for missions and more.

Rm- Okay

Yoongi- 👍

Jin- Great

Jimin- Fine Hyung

    You- Okay good

I replied and kept my phone aside, now I gotta wake Jungkook up, "Jungkook?" I said in a low voice, "Jungkook" I said again but in a little higher sound, he started to move around, "What's the time?" he asked as he slowly opened his eyes, I checked the time, "It's 8:33" I replied, "Ahh why so early?" he asked with an annoyed face.

"Hobi took the appointment at 10" I replied, "Ohh okay," he said and again closed his eyes, "Baby wake up, you said you will go, now get up and have breakfast," I said, aish Jungkook such a sleepyhead, "First give me my morning kiss," he said, "Ok...

"Hobi took the appointment at 10" I replied, "Ohh okay," he said and again closed his eyes, "Baby wake up, you said you will go, now get up and have breakfast," I said, aish Jungkook such a sleepyhead, "First give me my morning kiss," he said, "Okay," I said and pecked his cheeks, "What was that? Why on cheeks? Give it on the lips," he said smirking, I sighed and kissed him, "That's more like it babe, you should get habituated to this cause you have to do this every morning," he said, "Yea yea," I said.

To be continued...

-

Please Vote and comment~~~

-

Y'all please don't be mad at me for not uploading the book, your author is just too lazy, anyways I'm back, and will be trying to upload regularly, Love you all

-Author.