Welcome to Camp Cretaceous

*Flashback*
•••: Mr. Hammond are you sure that your staff can ensure the safety of my daughter Mina?

John Hammond: Don't worry Dr. Jameson we spare no expanse to protect our employees and scientists

Dr. Jameson: Alright fine I will allow my daughter to make your experiments

Mina: Thanks Dad and I promise to be very careful with the experiments.

Narrator POV

As Mina started working with dino DNA and African Tree Frog DNA, her assistant Dr Henry Wu helped fill in the gaps of the DNA sequence. And after they filled in the genetic code with the frog DNA.

They made the first dinosaur which was a Tyrannosaurus Rex. And then from there Mina and many other scientist began to make new dinosaurs carnivore and herbivore.

But after three years Jurassic Park was made, and Mina was getting really sick from her cancer that she was hiding not even her family knew about it.

So she tried to fix herself by making a cure for her cancer. Sadly the serum that Mina made failed to cure her.

Which caused her to get weaker and speeding up her death. But before she took the serum, she deleted files on curing her cancer.

But she left the files on how to make dinosaur's and Dr Henry Wu decided to steal Mina's research.

And say that he was the one who made the first dinosaur and continued to create dinosaurs.

As for Mina's body, Wu decided to go ahead and dump her body into the Velociraptor pen.

Hoping that the raptors would eating her but, surprisingly they didn't. Not even Clever Girl and other two raptors didn't eat Mina.

Mina POV

My father was right, how could I be so stupid. Now I'm paying the price with my two creations. The dinosaurs and now my cancer that will be the death of me.

Man I messed up big time and now Henry Wu will take credit for something that wasn't even his to begin with. I hope he gets what's coming to him that no good stealing scientist.

Although I may be dying now but, I am happy that my finally moments will be with my dinosaurs.

Narrator POV

As Mina closed her eyes and felt her heart stop beating, the raptors didn't eat her. Instead they just cry roar and screech in sadness since, Mina was the one who imprinted on them when they were born.

And little did anyone know that Mina's body was getting smaller and more reptilian like. And after at least 14 hours, Mina was alive again but, she wasn't all that human anymore.

In other words she became a new version of a hybrid dinosaur. Even though she's alive, she knew that she couldn't go home.

So since she was a Compy for now, she just watched as everything played out. And when she saw everybody leaving on the helicopter, she just cried for a long while.

And to that day she has been on her own until when the humans came back. 10 years later. They were building another park on this island.

As they tried to capture her, she bitted them on their hands. And when they let her go, she out of nowhere turned back into a human again.

*Flashback ended*

Narrator POV

"Annie!!!" Shouts a woman from outside.

"Hm? Oh yes Roxie sorry what were you saying?" Annie asks her friend.

"Hehehe well I was asking if you wanted to join me and Dave with running Camp Cretaceous? And I think you were spacing out about something again." Roxie says in a little concerning way

"Oh sorry Roxie I just have a lot of things on my mind. But yes I would love to help you and Dave out with running Camp Cretaceous." Annie says happily to her friend.

And with that the both of them drove to the docks to go meet the campers and Dave. And with Roxie behind the wheel, she was a fast driver.

And as soon as we got out of the truck, Annie was really nervous to see kids her size since she literally looks like a teenager.

As Dave finished up with the introductions, we all heard a helicopter come in with our seventh member. And it turns out the kid is a rich and his name is Kenji.

As Roxie throws Kenji's bag back at him, all of the kids jumped into the back of the truck with Annie. And as the truck drove off, a girl with pink hair named Brooklyn started filming on her phone.

"Hey Brooklanders it's your girl Brooklyn here on Isla Nublar. Subscribe and stay tuned as I unbox Jurassic World!

Okay I need you guys to tell your names and a little bit about yourselves." Brooklyn says in a quick way.

As the kids talk about Brooklyn and her site, Annie just doses off into space thinking about many things. That is until we stopped in the middle of the road.

"Dave, Roxie is something wrong?" Annie asks in concern for the kids and the sudden stop.

"Nothing to worry about Annie but, you and the kids should stay in your seats" Dave says in caution to Annie.

Of course as the two adults walk with stung rods in hand, Annie and the kids just watched well minus Ben since he was nervous.

Before Dave and Roxie could locate the dino that probably got out of it's enclosure, Annie heard something behind the truck and kind of figured out what kind of dinosaur it was.

And right on cue the Compy jumped out and scared everyone except for Annie. The Compy just looked at Annie and turned it's head to the side in curiosity.

But before anyone could react, Roxie quickly covered up the little dino and a blanket and put it in a cat carrier. And from there on the group continued on to the camp site.

As the truck made it's the new and improved version of Jurassic park gate, or in this case Camp Cretaceous.

All the kids were in awe of the gate and when they got to the camp site it was huge. And Brooklyn kept on trying to record everyone but, that didn't happen.

And later on that day everyone rode on the zip line as the dino herd were herded back to their evening enclosures. Ben of course was freaking out because of how high they all were.

And as the sun started to set, everyone went to bed or so Dave and Roxie thought. Thankfully a certain someone has good hearing. And as Brooklyn, Kenji, and Darius leave the campsite, Annie silently follows them.

(Cliffhanger hehehe I hope you guys like it so far)