Things Fall Apart

(A) normal = Mina talking normally around humans and dinosaurs when they talk to her while she's in human mode

(A) normal cursive = Mina hearing the dinosaurs talking to her whenever other humans are around

(A) bold = Mina talking normally to dinosaurs and humans in her dino forms

(A) bold cursive = Mina talking to a dinosaur in dino language in either human or dino form

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator POV

Before Annie could call it a night, she had to finish up with some paperwork for the new enclosure for the new asset aka The Indominus Rex.

Even though Annie didn't really like staying late, this time she had to and what she dreaded the most was that, she could hear every word that the Indominus was saying.

"Humans are such squishy creatures, I want to eat them all and kill all dinosaur's in my way." Indominus says as she looks at Annie through the window.

"You know I can hear you Indominus and last I checked you aren't getting out anytime soon. And to be honest with you, I really hope you never come out of that cage." Annie whispers quietly but loud enough for the Indominus to hear her as she logs her reports.

"Wait!? You can understand me? That's very interesting hehehe but, I will find a way out of here and I'll kill everyone in my way including you." Indominus says as she growls at Annie as she charges and nearly breaks the glass.

Thankfully Annie wasn't going to outwardly show that she was intimidated by the Indominus Rex and, she just shook her head and left without giving the hybrid the satisfaction of seeing her fear.

Even though Annie was a little bit shakened by seeing and talking to the Indominus Rex, she quickly goes to the genetics lab. As she goes into the lab, Annie takes one of the blood samples of the Indominus Rex and drinks it.

Before anyone could see her, Annie quickly leaves the lab and drives back to the camp. But as she does, the massive effect of drinking the Indominus Rex's blood starts to kick in.

And as she stops the car, Annie starts to twitch and feels really nasty stings. Even though she's done this before, she'll never get use to the feeling of having new dinosaur DNA in her body.

Annie's POV

As I twitch and groan in pain from the Indominus Rex DNA merging into my DNA, I hear my radio go off and it's was Roxie and Dave.

*Annie? Annie!? Are you there?* Roxie says over the radio.

"Y-yes Roxie I'm fine just barely falling asleep."

*Wait what do yo-...? Oh that's right you were pulling an all nighter again. I'm so sorry to do this to you but, David and I need to go talk to Ms.Dearing.

And since your almost nearly an adult Annie, we were thinking that maybe you can watch the kids until we get back?* Roxie says nervously knowing that I'm really tired from work.

I groan quietly as the new DNA finishes merging with mine. And I quickly think about what Roxie said and I figured that it couldn't hurt to just watch the kids.

"I don't have any problem with it Roxie besides I could use a day to relax. I'm nearly at the camp area, I'll be there soon to make sure that the kids don't do anything crazy."

*Thank you Annie, I promise Dave and I will make it up to you. See you later on Annie and good luck with the kids.* Roxie says as she ends the radio comlink.