Prologue

Vela Luciana's POV

"NO!"

*scream*

"VELA!"

"VELA! WAKE UP! VELA PLEASE! VELA!"

"VELA!"

I opened my eyes, startled to see my twin brother hovering over me yelling my name non-stop to the point that my ears could bleed because of how loud he is.

"Merlin! Dray! I'm up! Just stop yelling you're making my ears bleed, bloody hell" I huffed annoyingly.

"Well that's because you won't wake up!" Draco lifted his arms in frustration

"Well I'm a heavy sleeper! What am I suppose to do?!" I scowled

I rubbed my puffy eyes away for a few seconds and then looked at Draco and I see him nervously fidgeting his fingers and I know him so well that I could tell that he wants to say something to me.

"Is something wrong?" I worriedly asked him, forgetting about my annoyance towards him
"...and don't lie to me, I know when you do"

He sighs "You've been dreaming again...about....you know. You were shaking Vel...I'm worried about you!" his eyes showing concern

"Worried about me? That's a first" I jokingly said. He flicked my forehead and I slapped his hand away.
"This is not the time to joke Vel! I'm being serious here. What's happening?"

I looked down and sighed heavily knowing he's right. Ever since I turned 11 years old I've been having these dreams that contain a certain dark-haired wizard. I unfortunately couldn't see his face since it's blurry but I could tell by his voice that he was a charming young man

and he better be.

I told my mother and father about it and by the look on their faces I know they're keeping something from me but they simply told me that nothing is wrong and being the obedient daughter I am, I listened to them and let it pass.

I told no one else about it especially my friends since I don't want them to worry about me and possibly bombard me with questions and give them empty answers and I cannot deal with a headache right now. So, only my parents and my brother know about it and thankfully they haven't told anyone about it as well.

I think?

It was 8AM in the morning when my brother woke up me up. It was a Saturday so that basically means we have a free day.

 Vela Luciana's Room

Vela Luciana's Room

"Anyway, I came here to wake you up and inform you that breakfast is almost ready so get up or else mother and father will go ballistic! You know how strict they are with tardiness." Draco said.