Disaster at the Quidditch World Cup

AUGUST

Today, my family and I are going to attend the Quidditch World Cup. Father informed us a week before now that the Minister himself sent a personal invitation wishing us to attend the game.

My father and brother happily accepted the invitation but for different reasons.
Draco being a great fan of quidditch and my Father, delighted by being personally invited by a man who is in an incredibly higher rank in the Wizarding World.

Mother and I were thankful for the invitation even if we know nothing about quidditch.
Personally, we both would rather stay at the library, drinking teas, eating biscuits, listening to soft melody while reading a good book but we wouldn't want to be rude to the Minister.
So we both reluctantly agreed to go.

I was in my closet choosing what to wear for today. My parents always told my brother and I that no matter where we go, we should always dress appropriately and decently.
Your outfit of choice is an extra weapon that you can carry with you.

Dressing like a royalty can help make people realize that we are much superior than them.

'Classic Malfoy Style' I mentally said

I settled for a classic Saint Laurent Dress and Chanel heels paired with some simple Chanel earrings and a personalized head band.

Vela Luciana's Outfit

I brushed my blond and black hair and styled it with my headband. Afterwards, I did some minimal make up and then sprayed some Vanilla and Rose perfume on my body to touch it all up.

I descended down the stairs and met up with my brother who was casually leaning against the wall with his hands placed on his pockets.

"Black suit as always. Classic Draco style" I said walking towards him

"Clothes that are worth more than a body part. Classic Vela style" he sarcastically said

I scoffed and playfully rolled my eyes.
We both patiently waited for our parents to come downstairs.

A few minutes went by and Mother and Father arrived at the foyer.

"A carriage would bring us to our destination. It might take us 30 minutes or so to get there so we best be quick. Come along now" said Father walking out the door with his cane

A House Elf opened the carriage door for us and one by one we hopped inside.
We rarely use a carriage since we mostly just use apparition. But since today was quite a special occasion, Father decided to use a carriage to make an impression and a grand entrance—as he calls it.

The 8 Winged Abraxan horses that we owned slowly flew up towards the sky and a few minutes later we were in the air waiting to arrive to our destination.