The First Lessons

Let me recap for you. After the feast, and introduction of the dorms in the Gryfindor tower, Minerva, Albus and all teachers reunited me with my twin brother.

        ~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "But how can she not be known, when everyone knows about me?"asked Harry.
        "That is because of your father, Mr. Potter. You father, James had given Katherine to one of his friends and told him to escape with her to us. Which is why no one knows about her, no one knew you had a sister, before tonight. But, yes, he protected her, not only because she is your sister and his child, but also because your sister is one of a kind, a very powerful witch, and he knew what Voldemort could do, with the powerful ones. Especially considering what your sister is."she said. That night, Harry and I bonded, until we went to our dorms to sleep. And am with the Patil twins, and Hermione Granger. I smiled and went to sleep.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Since then, Harry and Hermione have become my friends.  I got up early, and went to the bathroom to get ready. I showered and freshened up, and wrapped the towel robes around me, and stepped into the room, and dried myself. I got ready. I packed my bags, and rushed down to the Great Hall, and on my way, I was joined with my brother.Whispers passed by wherever I passed along with Harry.People queuing outside classrooms stood on tiptoe to get a look at him, or doubled back to pass him in the corridors again, staring. I saw my brother, and he wished he didn't get so much of attention. At times, I had to shout at the people, to make them mind their own business. Harry and Ron tagged along with me, since I know the castle better than any one else.
        Lemme tell you, the most boring lesson was History of Magic, which was the only class taught by a ghost. Professor Binns had been very 
old indeed when he had fallen asleep in front of the staff-room fire and got up next morning to teach, leaving his body behind him. Binns droned on and on while they scribbled down names and dates and got Emeric the Evil and Uric the Oddball mixed up. Professor Flitwick, the Charms teacher, was a tiny little wizard who had to stand on a pile of books to see over his desk. At the start of their first lesson he took the register, and when he reached Harry’s name he gave an excited squeak and toppled out of sight. Professor Minerva McGonagall was again different. She is like don't you dare mess with me as a teacher. Hermione and I reached her class on time, and Harry and Ron did not. Poor them. After all, I feel brother was stupid to wait for Ronald to finish his meal.Strict and clever, she gave us a small pep talk.
        "Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts,’' she said."Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned." Then she transfigured her desk to a pig and back. But, then she told us to take down some complicated notes, which I found like baby food. I copied the notes boringly. I was copying the notes as I was hit on my hand with a crumpled ball of paper.I opened it and read it, as Hermione read along with me.

        Dear Katherine,

                                        I am sorry for calling you a mudblood, when you are not. Please forgive me. 

                                                                                                                       Your friend
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           DM.