𝑋𝑉 - 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙈𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜 (𝘼𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘), 𝘽𝙮 𝘼𝙐𝙍𝙊𝙍𝘼.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀. 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝘀."

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK sat criss-cross on the Slytherin table in the Great Hall, leaning on the side of Sage Zion. Blaise, Draco, Lysandra, and Pansy sat on the benches in front of them. They hadn't gone back to class after going to the infirmary. Which didn't matter much for it was the last class of the day, dinner coming up next.

She had taken the chance to change from her robes, which she would probably get in trouble for. But they had blood-stained on the fabric from helping Draco, and she simply didn't feel like wearing them any longer. Not that it mattered, classes were over. So instead she wore a long white dress with a ditzy floral print, with lace edges and trims, and red accents. Her hair was wild and curly, which in itself got her enough glances, her classic Mary Janes, and the gold heart locket.

Draco, Pansy, and Blaise changed as well. Draco had been covered in his blood, and changed into his normal black suit, with a black button-up, the top couple buttons undone. Blaise had changed into tan dress pants, a black tucked-in turtleneck, and a black overcoat. And Lastly Pansy put on a tight green and black plaid shirt, black tights, black boots, and a black tucked-in turtleneck.

Sage herself wore baggy jeans, a black crop top, and a long black overcoat. With her curly and natural and black doc martens. Lysandra hadn't changed, stuck in class unlike the others, and Ace and Neville were nowhere to be seen.

I'm contrasting the group as of the moment, She thought, looking down at her red and white dress.

She learned quickly Lysandra was friends with the three kids, which she had known from passing but not much more than that. Astria also already knew Sage knew them, being a Slytherin as well. But she was mostly just here because of the Lupin-Black girl. Not that she held any grievances with the other Slytherins, they were just a couple of years younger and Sage never got to know them well.