𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼 - 𝗔𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- Part Sixteen
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗕𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗕𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- Part Sixteen𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗕𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝗕𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁."

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

   ✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

      ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK held the old map in front of her, with its brown paper and smell of dust. She was currently in her dorm, with Ginny sitting across the room in her bed with Kimora sleeping next to her, and Lemongrass on Astria's shoulder. Candles were burning all around them, a mixture of Lavender and Evergreen, and a touch of smoke from the incense by the window.

The air in the room was warm, a contrast to the storm raging outside. Christmas break was days away now and many students planned on heading home for the holidays, Astria being one of them. This year Sage, Luna, her, and Neville were all heading home to Halcyon for the Yule Festival. The Lupin-Black girl was so glad to go home, to feel the safety once again that was The Halcyon. In fact, she didn't think she'd miss Hogwarts at all while she was gone, not right now, not with the ghostly atmosphere. It felt as if everyone was standing on their toes, waiting for the next horrid thing to happen. And the worst out of all of them was Harry Potter himself.

He'd been different the last couple of weeks, ever since he'd found out about Sirius being his Godfather. He wasn't angry or anything like that, he just seemed to be filled up with grief. Like everything had just become far too real. Astria didn't blame him, no one should, he'd never had the chance to know his parents, to mourn them, but now he found out the so-called reason why his parents were dead. She understood what he must have been feeling, it was valid all the same. But she wished him happiness nevertheless, she wished he didn't have to deal with any of this, that it was all her problem, not his. But nothing was that simple, and Harry would never let that happen.

    Astria did not dwell on thoughts like that. It was useless because things were the way they were and she wouldn't try to change the things she couldn't. Instead, she would do what she could, she'd figure it out, they'd figure it out. Because that's how things were anyway, her and Harry, lives so different but so deeply intertwined and whether she liked it or not, most of her problems were his as well. They were The Boy and The Girl That Lived after all. Honestly, Astria was thankful for it, not that it was something she had admitted to herself until now. What had happened on that snowy day weeks back, no matter how deplorable it was she saw something in Harry's eyes that day. Something that knew he wasn't alone, neither of them were. And she's always known that, like it was written inside her like stone, just too far for her to reach for so long. too long.