𝐼 - 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝙚

One.
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙃𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙟𝙖𝙝, 𝘽𝙮 𝙅𝙚𝙛𝙛 𝘽𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙚𝙮.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨"

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩
✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

     ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK and Harry James Potter were well known throughout the Wizarding World as The Girl and Boy Who Lived. However, neither children had seen each other since the quote on quote demise of the Dark Lord. Astria had a minor relocation of that night, memories that usually revealed themselves while she slept, in the form of nightmares. Harry on the other hand could not recall that night, and would not for years to come.

    Unlike Harry, as a young child, Astria understood her and the boys' significance and the title they carried in the Wizarding World.

    After the tragic loss of Lily and James Potter, Astria could not return home to her family, for Adaline Lupin had been murdered the same night not long before Lily and James, and like said couple she was slain by Voldemort himself.

    Her father had been convicted of mass murder, and Astria knew this and knowing this plagued her. She was also well aware he and Adaline were her adoptive parents and Bellatrix Lestrange and an unknown man were her blood.

    Harry had gone to dwell his childhood out with his Aunt and Uncle, while Astria went to live with her godfather, Remus Lupin in a neat cottage near a family called the 'Lovegoods'.

At first, she would merely spend five days a month at her best playmate Neville Longbottoms or Luna Lovegood's residence. Four days that were precisely set so she would be gone two days before the full moon and two days after.

    Astria had always imagined she was rather lucky to have the home she had, with her family tree being what it was and all, she had sworn she didn't deserve the unconditional love she was granted.

    Remus had quickly seen the girl as he would a daughter when she first came to reside with him, and the girl saw him as the only true father she had ever known.