𝑋𝑋𝐼𝑉 - 𝗟𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲

𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑂𝑓 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝙎𝙤𝙣𝙜- 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙎𝙡𝙤𝙬, 𝘽𝙮 𝘽𝙖𝙙𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙.
☽☽————- ★ ————-☾☾

✷        ·   ˚ *

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

"𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗿𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲"

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

ASTRIA REGULUS BLACK lay face up on the ground of Harry's dormitory. Her curly hair was held together in the back by a big red bow that matched her red dress, the one that hugged her waist, was covered in ditzy white flowers, and ended between her ankle and her knees. Harry was sitting facing Astria, back up against his bed, and Ron was doing the same, facing the two of them.

The weather outside was unforgiving now, weeks had passed since they saw days with visible grounds and dustings of snow. Now feet piled up outside and their windows iced over so much it was hard to see through them. In every room that had one, a fireplace was running or at least some sort of heating spell. No one left the castle without layers of clothing on, along with gloves and some sort of protection from the biting cold.

The teachers had said it was to be one of the worst winters yet, lasting far into march. Which wasn't entirely unusual but it never started as soon as it did this year. The students spent most of, if not all, of their time inside. Sure heating spells could be used but it was hard to get around anywhere that wasn't shoveled outside. Which was worse for the first and second years that didn't know the spells to help themselves.

Ever since that day in the forest, a few weeks back, Astria had felt lighter, in every sense of the word. Her mind was less turmoiled, and her bones felt less heavy. But most of all mentally she felt better about her powers, she no longer had a fear of what they could do. Well maybe that wasn't completely true, she had more of a perceptive now, more things to think about but it didn't seem as looming as before.

Speaking of things that didn't seem as bad as they used to, Harry and Astria were both finding ways to benefit from the whole magic healing and bruising situation. When one was injured, the other could heal it, which was coming in rather handy. Seeing as Harry appeared to be very accident-prone. The bruises hadn't been a problem for weeks now, the two saw each other almost every day. But still, Astria wondered what it would mean in the next couple of months.