♡ Birthday | Niklaus Mikaelson

❝ Birthday, Niklaus Mikaelson ❞

Niklaus Mikaelson--

Niklaus Mikaelson--

Centuries I've lived on this Earth were nothing but either pain or pleasure.

Today marked the 1045th of my birthday but I didn't really did care since I had it for a millennium.

I was wearing a white button up shirt with a black blazer and bowtie alongside a pair of black suit pants and an expensive pair of black shoes as well as a luxurious watch on my left wrist with some rings.

Classic.

As I was leaving my room and was walking down the stairs, something or rather someone caught my eyes.

A woman who was probably in her early twenties was leaning against a wall, sipping her red wine.

She seemed familiar.

Beautiful shade of chocolate brown hair as well as a curvy body, standing around 5'4.

Her silver mini dress hugged her petite body tightly, a pair of silver heels and a red velvet bag on her shoulders.

She was beautiful.

Her eyes suddenly met my gaze and we made eye contact for a few seconds before someone cleared their throat, causing me to look at him.

"What?" I asked Elijah and looked back at the woman whose eyes were still on me. She winked at me and walked away as I stared at her every movement.

"Well, I was going to say Happy Birthday but I think you won't mind me anymore considering you found someone else but I would tell you—" He said but then came closer to my ear, "—her name's Ophelia." He whispered.

"And how did you know that?" I asked, curious as I leaned on the railing of the stairs and looked at him.

The man that's always in a suit now wearing a dark green blazer with black button up.

"Maybe it's because she's one of my early sires and one that I actually had a good friendship with." He shrugged, taking his hand out of his pocket and putting it on the railing.