♡ Threesome | Niklaus Mikaelson & Elijah Mikaelson

❝ Threesome, Niklaus Mikaelson & Elijah Mikaelson ❞

3rd person's POV--

"Ah, fuck!" Eirene moaned as she felt Elijah's thick erection enters her pussy while Niklaus held her tight from behind.

Klaus' hand moved downwards to align his dick with her.. second hole before she moaned so loud, arching her back from the sensation of Klaus' also thick erection on her second hole.

Elijah's definitely longer but Klaus' thicker.

"Klaus-" Eirene moaned before he shushed me up and whispered, "Shh, be a good good girl for me, yes?"

She whimpered as he slowly pushed himself in deeper, feeling the sensation of her walls around his length as he groaned.

Elijah on the other hand couldn't hold it anymore as he pulled out before slamming back inside of her tight pussy.

"God, you're going to be the end of me." He moaned before Klaus himself followed suit after having almost all of him inside of her.

"Ready?" Elijah asked her as she nodded but he wasn't having it and so was his brother. Klaus growled, "Words, love."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, s-"

"Eirene?" Klaus and Elijah's voice woke her up, one was soft and gentle while the other was stern and dark.

She quickly got up and stared at the both in embarrassment, covering her face with her hands.

Klaus chuckled lightly, "Having a dream about us, Eirene?"

"I-I'm sorry.. I didn't know what gotten into me.. it's nothing serious, I promise!" She rambled on as the two others just stared at her rambling.

When she didn't stop rambling, Klaus decided to pull her towards him and shut her up by attaching both their lips together. Eirene gasped and instantly returned the favour by massaging his mouth with hers and found herself moaning louder and louder after a few more second. Klaus broke the kiss for a little while looking into her eyes, "Are you feeling alright now?"

Eirene blinked and looked at Elijah who was staring intensely at the both of them, hands in his suit pants' pockets. That's when she noticed he had discarded his blazer and tie on the couch as well as the few unbuttoned buttons on his shirt. She was stunned and amazed by both their beauty to be able to answer Klaus' question.

Earlier the day, Eirene was feeling a little sick with a slight fever and headache. Being the good 'friend' Klaus were, he let Eirene to take a nap in his room while he paints so he could make sure that she was safe.

Eirene's an abroad student who works part-time in a café nearby and everyday they would stop by whenever she had a shift to get some coffee or cake and stayed there for hours. As time went by, they became great friends and started hanging out more often. Soon enough, she found out they were vampires and that.. was that.

"Yeah, I-I'm better now.." She replied with her now dry throat and lips, "Just need some water."

Klaus then sat down on the bed next to her as Elijah chuckled, getting her a glass of water then sitting down on the other side of her after giving her the glass politely, "Here."