♡ Good Girl | Dream

❝ Good girl, Dream ❞

Dream--

"George!" Sapnap yelled and hit George who had just stole Sapnap's golden apple that he dropped using a netherite axe.

I watched them fought each other back and forth, chuckling as I texted Corpse back who was also in the call.

"Alright, enough guys.. George, give him back the golden apple." I hit both of them with my fist, apart from each other.

We were playing hardcore Minecraft in a server together while chatting in a discord call.

It was then I heard a knock on the door followed by my girlfriend entering my room. I smiled, looking at my girl.

She closed the door, covered in my fluffy blanket with the smiley face logo and walked over to me.

The blanket covered over her figure as she stood in front of me who was sitting on my gaming chair.

She was wearing one of my hoodie as well with a pair of black leggings and her cute sheep socks.

I looked up at her to see her pouting and asked, "What's wrong, darling?"

"Oh my God, is Jazmine there!?" George yelled into his mic as he hit me with his sword.

"Can I say hi, please?" Sapnap asked loudly, almost screaming as I winced.

Corpse chuckled and said, "I want to say hi too."

Jazmine looked at me innocently and I knew immediately what did she want, "Can I?"

I opened my arms for her as her face lit up and straddled my lap, hugging me in the process.

"Also, George, Sapnap and Corpse wanna say hi." I told her as I put the headphones on her, wrapping her and myself with the blanket nicely.

"Hiii!" She greeted my best friends as they went crazy.

"OMG, hi!" George yelled before Sapnap and Corpse also screamed which caused a chaos in the call as she took the headphones slightly off her ears.

"They're too loud." She passed me back the headphones and I winced. They were indeed very loud.

"Alright, calm down." I said soft yet sternly while rubbing circles on Jasmine's back.

She had buried her face in the crook of my neck as if she was going to take a nap.

I smiled before going back to my monitor screen and noticed that I was on half a heart.

So, I took some food from the furnace and ate it before getting hit by Sapnap, "Hey, that was my food!"

I yelled, "I'm low, Sapnap! Stop! I'm at half a heart." But it was too late before he hit me with an axe but George saved me by coming in front of me and blocking it with his shield.

"They call me the knight in shining armor." George said proudly as I sighed, "Thanks, George."

"Stop eating my steak!" Sapnap yelled.

"It's not yours! I got them and you only put them in the furnace!" I defended before my health bar finally started healing back up.

Meanwhile, I could feel Jazmine shifting on my lap causing me to feel the slightest bit of friction which also caused me to shift.