♡ Business | Tony Stark

❝ Business, Tony Stark ❞

Celine Viscon--

Celine Viscon--

Tony and I had been business partners for a few years. Over the last years, there had been some chemistry between us but neither of us did anything.

Or at least until a few days ago, the tension was to dense as we found ourselves in his car which led to us in a hotel room.

"Fuck, Tony!" I screamed and moaned as his thrusts got faster and deeper, hitting my G-spot every single time.

He groaned and soon, I felt my orgasm came closer and closer as I tightened around him.

He moaned and increased his speed, "Cum for me, baby.."

The sound of our skin slapping filled the room and soon my orgasm took over the pleasure as I came, "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

Sitting in front of my vanity, I touched up my make up a little more before grabbing my keys and heading out my penthouse.

I drove to the Stark Properties and not soon after I arrived in the main entrance. I parked my Ferrari right in the front of the entrance's parking for me and got out of the car.

The sound of my heels clicked on the marble floor as paparazzi and flashing lights filled my vison while the bodyguards made a place for me to get inside the building.

I got past the people and gave a small smile to the receptionist before walking pass the front lobby to the glass elevator.

Someone clicked on the elevator as it opened and we walked in, going to the highest floor as I got a peek of it.

The elevator soon stopped as we got out and a woman brought me in front of a massive door with a sign writing 'CEO' on the first row in gold as well as the name of the man so much admired in the second row.