part 1

I can’t tell you over the phone...Please, can you come to my house….”
Byron felt ill with worry now, starting to get dressed. “I’ll be there as fast as I can!”
It took four hours of driving, but Byron arrived at edgars house and knocked on the door. edgar opened the door, the teenager looking really shaken up. “Byron, please don’t freak out….” He moved aside, letting byron in, an awful smell hitting byron's nose.
Byron could see Edgar had a bruise on his cheek and his lip was cut. “...Oh my-...Edgar...What happened?” He reached to touch his cheek, but the boy stepped back.
“....In the kitchen...Follow me…” Edgar put a hand to his side, leading Byron to the kitchen, seeming to be in a lot of pain.
Looking into the kitchen, byron's eyes widened, seeing blood on the floor. He followed the blood trail to see the two dead bodies of edgars’s parents, his father with a knife in his throat, and his mother in the back of the neck. “edgar….” Byron glanced at edgar, seeing the boy cry into his hands.
“They just...They kept yelling at me and my dad started to hit me...I just…” Edgar's body shook. “I couldn’t take it anymore!” He removed his hands from his face, tears going down his cheeks. “Something in me snapped and I grabbed the knives….I don’t want to go to prison….”
Byron pressed his lips together tightly, walking over to edgar and hugging him. “It’s alright, Edgar….I know how to take care of everything...You are not going to prison, no one is going to find out about this…”
Edgar cried into byron’s stomach, clutching his shirt tightly. “I’m sorry I brought you into this, I don’t want you committing a crime too. But, you were the only one I could depend on!”
“It’s going to be alright…” Byron stroked edgars’s hair. “Does your father have any tools, like a saw and where are your trash bags….”
“Yes...I’ll go get it…” Edgar left the kitchen for the garage.
Walking up to the body of edgar’s father, byron stoped on the father’s head in anger, his shoulders shaking. “I should have tried to get him away from the both of you years ago….” byron hissed at the body, walking out of the house and removing his license plate from his car, before going back inside. He took his cellphone out, making a call. “I’m going to give you an address to clean up it isn’t at the field again. I just spilled something and don’t have the cleaning supplies.” byron gave the address to the person on the other side.
Edgar came back into the kitchen with his father’s hand saw, looking at Byron. “This is the only thing he had…” He went to the sink, opening the cabinet to show the trash bags.
“Okay, Edgar… I need you to place the saw near your father’s body and come with me. I’m taking you back to my hause.” Byron put a hand out to Edgar.
“What about them?” Edgar motioned to the bodies.
“It won’t be tied to you, Edgar. I told you, no one is going to know about this…” Byron sighed. “I called someone, they will be here shortly, they will use your fathers saw and clean up the mess.”
Edgar stared at byron confused. “Why are you so calm about this? I killed my parents….Their bodies are on my kitchen floor…How do you know people that can clean up a murder scene?”
Byron looked away from Edgar, his shoulders lowering. “It’s complicated, but I will tell you about it back at my hause, we need to get out of here before they arrive and before you neighbors wake up.”
Both of them went to byron’s car quickly, Edgar seeing a van coming up the street. byron drove down the road for a little while, before pulling off the road to put his license plate back on. “Why did you remove it?” edgar asked.
“If anyone saw my car leaving the area and happened to remember my license plate, they’d come asking questions.” byren replied, driving back toward his home .
edgar leaned back in his seat. “Holy shit, you are some kind of serial killer….”
“I’m not a serial killer…” byron’s hands gripped the steering wheel tight. “Just…” He sighed. “Just...Sometimes...yk....Things….Things happen, accidents, and other reason...Which end up with people dead or seriously hurt.” Byron glanced at Edgar. “To protect the my home and my family, decisions had to be made, and cleanups had to be ordered.” He lightly touched the shirt around his neck. “Sometimes, things happen that have to be done.”
“Well, that isn’t ominous at all…” Edgar winced, hissing in pain. “Should I be worried about my own safety?”
Byron glared at the road. “I’ll get you to the brawl east Hospital, they don’t ask a lot of questions. I’d never hurt you, Edgar….If I knew how far things had escalated with your parents, I would have…..” He shook his head. “It doesn’t matter anymore...I’m so sorry you had to go through such an experience….” Looking at him again, he saw the boy slowly fade into unconsciousness. “I’ll get you to the hospital soon….”
With a little speeding and making sure not to be caught by police, byron carried him into the hospital. Nothing was broken, but there were cracks to his ribs and signs that his arms had been broken before.

926 words hope u liked it :)