part 3 (slight smut)

Byron felt the boy’s erection against his chest.
“Sorry...Teenage hormones…” edgar bit his bottom lip, his grip tightening on Byron’s shoulders. “I’m sorry if you feel-” His eyes went wide, feeling Byron hug him tighter. “Byron?”
he looked up at edgar, his face red. “It’s okay edgar…The adrenaline can sometimes cause this type of reaction. You’ve been through a lot in only a few hours….”
An idea came to edgar, the teen looking down at byron. “Can you help me with it?” edgar watched byron’s shocked reaction. “I need to be comforted or some shit.”
“I….” byron glanced at edgar’s erection through his pants. “Isn’t that kind of taking advantage of the situation...You’ve been through something traumatic…I’m also twenty-one years older than you…”
edgar rolled his eyes. “I’ve killed my parents and you seem to have done a lot of questionable things for other ppl what's a little stress relief between criminals?”
“Edgar….” Byron moved his hands to Edgar’s hips. “You acted in self-defense… Even if the courts would think it was a little overkill...If you’d been caught, you are still a teen and were in an abusive household...You are not a criminal and after a couple of weeks or months, you can start a normal life…”
“What do you mean a normal life?” Edgar eyed Byron, confused.
Byron smiled. “They are going to make it look like your father killed your mother, then fled with you….When the time comes, you can say you escaped your father, but have no idea where he is. You will then be able to get adopted to hopefully a better family….”
“Damnit, Byron!” edgar pulled Byron up a little by his shirt, kissing him hard.
byron let out a surprised noise, his brain turning off for a moment. His wide eyes looking into edgar’s eyes, his whole body going stiff. Many thoughts were going through his head when he snapped out of it, but he pushed them aside, kissing Edgar back.
Edgar pulled back to take a breath, looking at Byron’s dazed face. “Want to reconsider us relieving stress with each other?”
Byron was hard from the kiss, not even his ex belle's kisses had made him feel this way, his heart pounding in his chest. “I….” Byron moved his hands up edgar’s sides. “I’m not going to be taking advantage of you at a vulnerable time?”
Edgar laughed, grabbing Byron by the chin. “I’m the one taking advantage of you....” He ran a thumb over Byron’s bottom lip. “I might be having a slight mental breakdown and this is the way I choose to let myself calm down…But I am doing this willingly…”

450 words im sorry that there is a Cliffhanger next one will have Real smut