part 4 (smut+end)

edgar grabbed Byron’s arm, leading the older man back to the his room. Byron was pushed back into his bed, watching Edgar with a confused expression as the boy went through his bedside dresser. “What are you looking for?” Byron asked, sitting up on the bed on his elbows.
“This…” Edgar took out some Vaseline. “I knew you had to have some, since you are prepared for anything that can happen , even if we’re about to use this for not it’s intended use.”
Byron was a little confused. “What do you mean?”
Edgar shook his head. “For a guy who covers up murders and has probably killed or hurt someone, you are still playng innocent in this type of shit….” He placed the vaseline on the bed, grabbing Byron’s pants by the belt. “I’m going to fuck you Byron and we’re both going to sort out some issues….”
Byron’s face turned red, lifting his hips up when edgar tried to pull his pants and underwear down. “Are you sure about this, Edgar? How do you even….” He was really embarrassed now. “How do you even know how to do this sort of stuff?” edgar pulled the rest of Byron’s clothes off.
“I’m a teen, byron….I know how to use the internet.” edgar took his own clothes off, opening the vaseline. “My parents didn’t give a shit about teaching me anything, school didn’t tell us much yet and wouldn’t cover gay sex anyway. So, online porn was the best way for me to find out how to fuck anything.”
Byron was hard, but tried to cover it with his hands. “I’ve had sex ed in school…” He looked away. “But, I’ve never..done much with guys….and I’ve never seen much porn…” Edgar put some of the vaseline on his fingers, moving two slender fingers into Byron’s ass, watching the surprised look come across Byron’s face. “Cold!”  Byron cried out.
“Suck it up love….” edgar’s breathing hitched, moving his fingers deeper, working the vaseline around inside Byron. He spread his fingers, moving them faster, watching Byron’s expressions change as he got use to the feeling of having something entering and moving inside his ass.
“It feels a bit strange, edgar….” byron’s back arched, letting out a moan, his heels pushing into the mattress.
edgar was feeling really excited, having the power to make byron make those noises and twist, with only his fingers. The rush Edgar was feeling was stronger than when he killed his parents, he’d been excited at overpowering his parents, but the thought of making Byron his was driving him mad.
“...Byron….” edgar moved his fingers out of Byron, moving his cock against his ass. “Don’t stop yourself from making those noises…”
Byron’s heart was pounding hard in his chest, his body tingling, and his toes curling. His whole body jerked, feeling edgar thrust inside him, causing him to move his legs up and bend his knees, pressing his feet into the mattress. “Edgar!” He cried out spreading his legs more for the younger male.
edgar took in a sharp breath, pushing as far into him as he could, humping against him a little. “Fuck….” He slowly started to pull out of byron, thrusting back in, getting into a rhythm. edgar held byron’s hips, Byron grabbing his bed sheets tightly. “Edgar!” byron moaned, pushing his face right below edgar’s ribcage, picking up speed with his thrust.
byron started to move his hips with edgar’s thrust, arching his back, and letting out a loud gasp. “Edgar! Harder!” He found himself wanting more the rougher Edgar thrust against him.
“Ugn…” edgar grunted, thrusting harder, his knees digging into the mattress, starting to lift Byron a little more to try to fuck him faster.
byron rose his hips for Edgar, his legs starting to shake. “Ah!...Ah!...ed!” byron cried out, tightening around the boy’s cock, cumming. His legs fell back down against the bed, his eyes rolling back as his body shook from his first orgasm.
Edgar jerked forward, a shiver shooting down his back, arching into byron. He dug his nails hard into Byron’s hips, his lower back tensing as he came inside Byron. Edgar pulled out of Byren, rolling to lay beside him, both of them breathing heavily, and their bodies covered in sweat.
“If I stay by u instead of letting people know I’m still alive and that I’m still missing with my dad, that means I won’t have to go back to school right?”  edgar looked up at the ceiling. “I really don’t want to be put into the system….I don’t want to be placed with a random family….” He turned to look at Byron. “I’d never see you again….”
“Oh, Edgar…” Byron slowly turned to his side, pulling Edgar into a hug. “I…” He closed his eyes. “I want you to still get an education, you’re still a teenager, and there is so much you still have to learn….” Byren moved his hand into Edgar’s hair. “But, I don’t want you to be put into a possible bad situation again...After you just escaped one….”
“Then you adopt me, Byron!” edgar wrapped his arms around Byron. “You have people that can cover up murders, you must know someone who could make sure you’d be my new daddy~” He pressed his fingers into byrons skin. “It will make sure I don’t get trapped with a new shitty family and we can be together all the time…”
Byron held edgar close, thinking for a moment, running his hands down edgar’s back. “I will see what I can do edgar….” byron said “i love u Byron..“
“i-i love u too edgar“ He felt edgar breathing lightly, noticing that the teenager had fallen asleep. While byron was still concerned about having sex with a teenager as an grown up man , he cared deeply for Edgar and loved him so so much, and he wanted what was best for him. It made him happy that edgar was opening up to him more, he just hoped that his love Edgar wouldn’t regret what they’d done.

1017 words thank u for reading :)