part 2 (slight smut)

When Edgar woke up, he was in byrons bed . byron was asleep beside him, sitting on the floor with his arms on the bed, and his head on his arms.
edgar reached out, brushing hair out of byron’s face. The idea that byron has covered up murders and other accidents before was kind of thrilling, but also a little scary with how kind byron usually was. Snapping and killing his parents had felt amazing, to finally have control over them, to hurt them instead for the first time. The thought of jail had scared him though and byron was the only person he felt he could trust.
Something stirred inside edgars as he looked at byron’s sleeping face. Horror filled edgar for a moment upon realizing what that feeling was and he trailed a finger to byron’s lips, the older man’s mouth opening slightly to breath out. edgar swallowed, moving his finger into edgar’s mouth slowly, byron moved a little, his tongue moving against the foreign object in his mouth.
edgar felt a shiver go down his back, starting to work two fingers in and out of byron’s mouth. The sleeping man began to dream about sucking on ice, starting to suck on edgar’s fingers. Breathing hitching, edgar became hard, pulling his fingers from byron’s mouth. He didn’t want to risk doing it for too long, he looked at the saliva on his finger, pulling his cock out with his other hand.
edgar ran byron’s saliva over his cock, letting out a repressed moan, glancing at byron to make sure he was still asleep, the blanket over him to hide what he was doing. The teenager rubbed himself slowly, imagining being inside byron, his body shaking as he came into his hand, his back arching.
The boy slid out of the bed, leaving the room to go to the bathroom and clean himself up. byron woke up, looking at the empty bed, panic striking him at not seeing edgar. “Edgar?!” Byron cried out, running out of the room. “Byron?! Where are you?!”
Hearing byron’s panicked voice, edgar exited the bathroom, drying his hands on his clothes. “Over here!” He called out to byron, the man running over to him, and collapsing to his knees in front of him. “Byron?”
Byron wrapped his arms around edgar, pressing his face into edgar’s stomach. “I was worried that you ran away….You need your rest and I just….”
edgar put his hands on byron’s shoulders. “Byron ….I have no where else to go... I’m also not such a big dick that I’d just vanish after you helped me….” He swallowed hard at Byron’s face being against his stomach.
“I worry that you might be scared of me now….” Byron closed his eyes.
Edgar let out a strained laugh. “Me? Scared of you? I just killed both of my parents….” He tried to think of other things, but byron holding him, being so close, he got hard again. “Shit…”
“Edgar are u hard?...” tbc

499 words this time hope u liked it there will be smut in the next part ;)