🌧Licorice x Espresso 🌧

Part 1

I'm planning on doing 2 more in one day...if not, expect to see Espresso x Licorice backstory and Espresso Madeleine backstory...it may change the way you see the three of them...

Anyways hope you enjoy some sad hours.

************************************

Distant
---------------------
-------------
------

summary

Even after breaking up, there are still rules to be followed...What happens when espresso breaks the most important one...

This is angst to expect to see

Crying

N-Word (Espresso is black. And don't worry, I'm a black content creator, I was born with the N-word pass, but if you're uncomfortable he only says it once.)

Some fluff

-----------------------------------------------------------

ESPRESSO POV

It was a good day. Today was a clear sky over the kingdom, birds chirping, flowers are blooming.

On days like this...people like me

.

.

.

Should go on a walk. It's probably been a while since I've done anything with Madeleine since I'm so busy...Madeline and I decided to walk where a newly built park was. Our day was lovely and everything went perfectly.

I woke up in the morning with a slight headache however, Madeleine was to the right of me cuddled up next to me. He was so adorable, it hurt to leave. I got up, got on some formal attire like always. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, though the headache remained. It was getting annoying pretty quickly...I figured I'd go out on a morning walk, I can't work with a headache after all. I wrote a note that I'd be back for Madeleine.

The cold morning breeze hit my face. Most cookies were working or sleeping this early so I wouldn't be bothered on my walk.

Little did I know I'd be oh-so-wrong.

I found a bench near a pond to sit and relax. I sit, crossing my legs over each other, taking in a deep breath. My headache was nearly gone by this point until...

"Hello, long time no see."

Great, I thought I wouldn't be bothered. I try not to groan as I turn to meet this mysterious person. Their voice sounded familiar and by the time I look up my theory was right...

"Hello, Licorice...what brings you here," I say through a forced grin.

Seriously, what IS he doing here? I thought he left the face of the earth a Long time ago.

"Look, we need to talk..." He said.

There is no way in hell he's asking to get back together...

*"sigh"* "look..."

He took a seat next to me, I scooted back a few hundred feet, unnoticed by him.

"After, we...Separated, we made a few rules...Remember them?" He said in a stern voice.

"Oh yeah those, what about'em," I questioned.