Writers Note

Hey, I am deleting this soon so read it quickly.

(actually, my rant is kinda long...you can scroll to the schedule of this week at the bottom if you want)

Imma make this short n' simple

So my initial plan was to post two stories every day leading towards Christmas ...realizing how much that'll stress me out...I changed it to posting during Christmas and the days following Christmas...

One, I couldn't post on the 25 because Wattpad is a Beaaaatch and I'll elaborate on why.

Well, I thought I uploaded both stories...depending on when you see this I just uploaded Herb x sparkling Christmas story.

It was supposed to upload during mid-day of Christmas when I posted the announcement about it...I thought it did, and when about my Christmas day...though I thought something was odd

I added my story meaning I see a notification whenever I upload a part.

This time tho I didn't see the notification and got worried...my worries came true when I realize there was an error in publishing it...

But this isn't the beginning of Wattpad's bitchyness

As I go to publish one of the stories I realize some of the text converted back to plain...even though I made certain text bold, italics, or underlined

So I went back to change them...I tried to highlight the text I accidentally press paste...and the Wattpad crashed...I came back to find half the story gone...

The herb x sparkling story was originally called mistletoe and was about herbs planting some mistletoe. Yet I didn't feel like recreating the whole story and trailed off to something I like.

I'm about to upload the other story ...but I don't like how it turned out...I wrote both of these with little to no sleep so I'll edit both at a later date.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Sorry for my rant, here's the schedule for the stories.

Sun: Rougefort x almond | Herb x sparkling

Mon: Madeline x espresso | crunchy chip x wild berry

Tue: lilac x yogurt | clover x licorice

Wed: mint choco x cocoa | sherbet x cotton

Thur: dark cacao x pure vanilla | fire spirit x knight

Fri: lots of characters x reader (short stories tho)

Sat: first upload on my channel

Busy busy week...hopefully everything runs smoothly

K ba-bai for now :p