3. The Wedding

(y/n pov)

it was finally the wedding day as i was sooo excited for eomma and of course appa..i was in my own thoughts when i got a call..i saw that my mom was calling me so i immediately picked up..

y/n- hello eomma?
mom- y/n..get ready fast and come to the venue! i'm already getting my make-up on.
y/n- ay! ay! captain!

we both giggled and ended the call..i hopped off the bed. putting on the dress that i had specially bought for today, i got ready after putting on a little makeup..

 putting on the dress that i had specially bought for today, i got ready after putting on a little makeup

walking out of the room, i saw yoongi waiting for me with a cold expression..i looked around to find the others but as if he read my mind, he spoke up...

yoongi- the others are not here..you took so much time that the others left me to drive you there...

great!

this has been the worst event of the day so far..let's see what we have in store for us..

we went outside and sat in his shining black lamborghini..he started driving with me sitting beside him in the passenger seat..

we rode in silence..i, not daring to speak anything while he not wanting to do it either.. but suddenly stopped the car.. i looked in my front to see a man laying in the mid of the empty road, drinking whatever shit that was...

yoongi honked at him multiple times but he didn't budge so he got out of the car.. following yoongi, i got out too...

yoongi- YAH!! CAN'T YOU HEAR??!! GET FUCKING AWAY!!

but the man didn't move, instead he just stared at me with 'that' look in his eyes..but then he smirked..

man- gotta say dude! you got a nice choice in women..

from the corner of my eyes, i saw yoongi clenchind his jaw..

the man started walking towards me, the ugly smirk never leaving his face...

(yoongi pov)

 he was just about to touch y/n and then i saw red...charging at him, i punched him hard on the jaw, resulting in him to fall hard to the ground..i bent down to his level..

yoongi- dare touch her and i would make sure to cut your fingers off and feed it to dogs!! (gritting teeth) now get fucking out of my way!!

the man gulped and ran away while falling a couple of times.. i looked at y/n who was in a trance...

yoongi- now what are you doing standing there??! get in!

i spoke a bit harshly to her as she walked to the car after mumbling a 'thank you'..

i was just driving but my mind wandered back to before..i wonder why i reacted like that...i surely had felt my blood boil at that sight...however, the question in mind was still the sam...why did i react so violently?

(y/n pov)

ok maybe he's not that bad...i looked at my side to see him focused at the road..he must've sensed my gaze so he looked at me and i smiled..

yoongi- what? (arrogant)
y/n- thank you, oppa..(smile)

(a/n pov)

the word 'oppa' suddenly brought back many memories to yoongi's mind as he averted his eyes from you to hide his tears..

arriving at the venue, you quickly rushed to where your eomma was...as soon as you entered, you were awestruck...seeing your condition, she blushed and giggled.

mom- yahh! don't stare like that!y/n- you look just

y/n- you look just...wow!! appa is gonna be even more whipped!!
mom- you really think so?

you nodded quickly and hugged her which she did back...

then, a maid called so you both went to the aisle..you walked her down and saw your appa smiling at her lovingly...

y/n- take care of her, appa..
dad- i surely will, y/nie..

with that you both smiled at each other and you walked away to your seat...

you were having problem in sitting down because your dress was kinda short. but then you saw someone handing you his tux..looking up, you saw jungkook..

jungkook- take it (cold)

 you looked at his eyes to see no emotion there so you reluctantly took his tux after mumbling a 'thank you' and then sat with your legs covered..

(time skip)

all of you were seated at the extra large dining table..you were sitting between jungkook and hoseok...after dinner, your mom and dad were just talking to the guests there and you were getting bored and dizzy while your brothers were busy with their phones...

jungkook was also feeling tired so he dozed off, same as you...

you had your head on his shoulder while he was resting his head above yours...jin saw this and smiled secretly..

your mom came to wake you up but after seeing you getting along with your brothers, she just let you be...

(time skip)

you woke up because someone was violently shaking you...

y/n- who the-
jimin- wake up and get in the car!! (arrogant)

you groaned and got in the car..while in the car, you just looked out of your window but then suddenly something caught you eyes...it was a small injured puppy who was walking down the road...

y/n- stop!

the driver suddenly pulled the breaks making you all jerk forward..you quickly ran out of the car to the little puppy...

tae- what the hell is she even-

taehyung was cut-off by jin signaling him to keep quiet and just watch what you were doing...

you ran to the puppy and pat him gently..then you signaled him to come to you which he did...you took him in your arms and gently took him to the car..

jimin- don't tell me you're going to keep him!
jin- jimin (stern)
y/n- jin oppa..can i please keep it? i'll make sure he doesn't bother you all! please!! can i?
jin- okay (sigh)
y/n- thank you oppa!! i'll name him 'hyun'

can i please keep it? i'll make sure he doesn't bother you all! please!! can i?jin- okay (sigh)y/n- thank you oppa!! i'll name him 'hyun'