4. Sneaking out

You were enjoying yourself soo much since hyun came to home....he would play with some toys that you'd bought him...today morning was the same as everyone until...

dad- we've decided to go on a honeymoon...

and that's how he drew all the eyes towards him..

mom- and y/n, you'll have to stay with your brothers...

and your face fell..you didn't like this idea at all..but you still wanted them to go...

mom- what happened y/n?
y/n- nothing mom...was just thinking how i'll be alone without you..
mom- don't worry y/nie...you'll have your brothers here and oh! hyunnie too...

you just smiled at her...

dad- and of course you can call us whenever you want...
y/n- by the way, where are you both going?
dad- since your eomma loves mountains, we've decided to go to New Zealand for a month..
y/n- a month?!
mom- ofc..it's a honeymoon y/n..

and yeah...your day was ruined...

y'all finished breakfast and went to your respective rooms to get ready for school...except for one person..

(jin pov)

i was just standing up from my seat when mom called me...

mom- jin?
jin- yes, mom?
mom- can i ask you for a favor?
jin- ofc, mom...
mom- in my absence, can you please take care of y/n? i know that you all have still not opened up to her neither has she..but i'm worried..that kid never voices out her worries or problems until you press it upon her...and since you're the oldest, i really hope that you can at least keep an eye on her...can i trust you on this?

i smiled...

jin- ofc, mom..i can surely do that...you don't need to worry about her...

she smiled gratefully at me...

mom- thank you, son..

she spoke that so lovingly that t reminded me of our own mom...we all are not the sons of the same mother...yet she had raised us like all of us were her own children....it was only me, namjoon and taehyung who were her sons but she raised hobi, yoongi, jimin and jungkook like one too...and when she died, it had hit us harder than any storm...

tears came rushing to my eyes at the sudden flashback and i guess mom had seen them too..she came rushing to me and hugged me...

mom- it's okay jin..you always have me..
jin- th-thank you mom...i'll go now. i need to get ready or i'll be late...
mom- yeah...i'll go too. i need to pack..

with one last bow, i went my way, mentally noting that now i'll have to keep an eye on y/n permanently..

(time skip)(a/n pov)

it was evening. you all had come back from school and now were seeing your parents off to their month-long vacay... a month was a lot of time and you were wondering how you would survive in this house...sulking, you went to your room...

after some time, there was a knock on the door as you opened up..

y/n- why are you here?
tae- (walks in)
y/n- i asked what are you doing here?
tae- you...do my homework..(hands her a notebook)
y/n- and who do you think you are going around ordering me?
tae- kim taehyung...
y/n- doesn't matter...i'm not doing it...
tae- (grits teeth)
y/n- done yet? or is some bullshit still left?
tae- you- 

he pushed you to the wall and started choking you against the wall but as if on cue, you heard the door's handle click... you quickly pulled his hand that was holding your neck and threw him on the bed and sat with him, opening the book that he had given you earlier and acting as if you were explaining something...all this happened in milliseconds...