12. Taehyung

(tae pov)

when jungkook shouted at me i felt really bad..

i mean why are they all taking her side, even jiminie...?

ok even if she might not be that bad and she's sooo cute and smol and adorable little ball of fluff that i wanna run to her and squish her cheeks like hell and hug and cuddle with her all day and go out with her and play games with her and watch her smile and have fun with her and have those cute sibling fights and talk freely to her and take her out to my favourite places and paint with her and take hyun and tan on a walk together with her and make her a whole walking gucci shop like me but...

I HAVEN'T ACCEPTED HER!!! and I WON'T!!

seeing her..i remember this one person who was really precious to me......

~FLASHBACK~ 

(a/n pov)

there was little tae...umm not so little, he was 10 years old.. and he was playing with a remote control airplane in a park...but his airplane started to fall as he tried to control it with his remote but it won't stop falling down... (a/n- this has happened soo many times with me lmao)

it finally came crashing down and he saw that it's sharp fans hit a girl's legs...he came running to the girl to see her knee slightly scratched and bleeding...

tae- hey i'm so sorry! wait lemme help you~

he saw the girl panicking just at the sight of blood but it was kinda bit normal for him...his father was the leader of a mafia gang and of course he used to come home, drenched on other peoples' blood often...

helping the girl walk to the wash basin, he quickly washed the blood off and cleaned her cut with water and wiped it gently with his handkerchief that he had in his pocket...

tae- you feeling better now?
the girl- yes oppa! thank you!

the girl smiled adorably at him as he internally uwued..

she seemed to be something around 6 years...

tae- you're welcome! can i know your name?
the girl- i don't talk to strangers but....since you helped me and i get a good vibe from you, i will! hello!~ i'm sora!
tae- (that freaking cute boxy smile) i'm taehyung!
sora- how old are you?
tae- i'm 10..
sora- then you're my oppa! i'm 5!
tae- oh! you're a little girl! you can be my little sister!
sora- really?
tae- yes!
sora- thank you oppa! you know i really wanted a big brother!
tae- then i'll become one for you...meet me daily here..?
sora- yes..i will!

that adorable and endearing talk went on as they became friends...they met each other almost everyday well that was until they didn't....he moved to his new mansion and she stayed there...

he had begged his father to take him to that park to meet sora...finally getting his requests accepted, he went to the park to see her walking while holding hands with someone who seemed an older boy...

he walked up to her and tapped on her shoulder and she turned to him and watched him with oblivious eyes..

tae- hey! sora! don't you remember your oppa?
sora- huh? who are you?

and that was his cue to leave and never come back...he didn't understand...

it had been only a few months since he moved, but why did she forget him soo quick?

but he was a child ad he didn't have that big of a conscience to understand everything ofc... and he felt betrayed...

so he never turned back...and forced himself not to trust others...ofc he didn't want to get hurt again...