14. Execution

(the next day- mr. kim's home office)

(dad pov)

i heard a knock from the door so i asked the person to come in...

opening the door, entered the doctor who was here yesterday...

doctor- good morning mr. kim..
dad- oh! good morning doctor! i guess the test results are ready...?
doctor oh yes mr. kim..i came for that matter..here you go..

he put the papers on my desk and then bowed and exited my home office...

sighing i took the papers in my hand and started reading through it... and then i saw it...

(meanwhile)

you called yuhan to come to your room...it was a weekend today..

he soon came in..

y/n- ready?
yuhan- ready...

you pulled yuhan to your walk-in closet and handed him a dress which you had bought for him specially...

yuhan- huh? w-what is all this?
y/n- dress up quick..
yuhan- b-but why??!!
y/n- what? you need to distract the men at the front right?
yuhan- so you are saying that...i'm going to distract them like this???!! (pointing at the clothes)
y/n- (nods)
yuhan- the heck?! this is like seducing them!!
y/n- well that's how you'll be able to keep them busy longer...
yuhan- b-busy...??!!
y/n- i mean..not in that way!! ugh! just dress up!
yuhan- you are unbelievable! it's like i need to guard myself from you rather than guarding you from others..
y/n- i know i'm evil and i'm proud of it.. (sassy hair flip) get ready quick,i need to do your make-up too..
yuhan- (mumble) just why did i agree to this?

you left him there and after 5 min. he came out...you looked at him in awe..

y/n- that fits perfectly..now sit here..

yuhan sat on the stool and you started doing his make-up...when you were done, you finally put a wig on his head to complete the look...

when you were done, you finally put a wig on his head to complete the look

(a/n- lmao i know this is Ren from NU'EST..but just use it as yuhan here uwu)

taking an over-all look, you told him to open your eyes...

yuhan- w-..wow...its like i almost married to myself..
y/n- (snort) anyways..let's get moving..

he nodded and you both headed to the surveillance room..

you went to the back while yuhan went to the front door...

there were two well-built guards standing there with an AK47 in their hands...he gulped but hey anyone can be afraid..

he went near then and slid his finger on the abdomen of one of the guards feeling his abs..

yuhan- hey handsome... (seductive lip bite)
guards- (gulps) miss, who are you..?
yuhan- c'mon i know you want me...
guards- uhh...i guess you are not at the right place..
yuhan- i know very well where i am...c'mon boys let's have some...fun.. (seductive x 100)

luring the guards in, they were just gonna touch him when he kicked one of them where the sun doesn't shine...the other guy was shocked...taking this as a chance, he took his gun and hit him in the head with it's base, knocking him down completely...the one who was clutching his balls slowly tried to rise up but ended up knocked out like the other man after yuhan hit him on the head...

yuhan- psst weaklings...who even made them guards? (sassy hair flip)

(meanwhile)

you entered the room through window to see the people inside sleeping...

you had expected this...of course who won't be bored watching other people doing some shit..

walking quietly, you looked through the footages and searched for a particular date and room...

you couldn't find it so you figured out that it must be removed but deciding on not jumping to conclusions.. you tried to search a little more but couldn't find anything...

but that was until your eyes fell on a pen-drive kept close to the guards hand... planning your ever minute movement, your hand reached for the pen drive but then suddenly the door opened causing your heart to stop...

you, panicked, looked at the door's direction just to find yuhan there as you sighed in relief...picking up the pen drive you read what was written there..

"maid videos"

yup, this was it!

getting out of there and into the mansion as stealthily as possible, you both entered your room as yuhan rushed to your walk-in closet to get changed...

you connected the pen drive to your laptop and opened the folders that were inside it...a certain date catched your attention as you clicked on it in the speed of light... looking around, you saw that the black box wasn't on so you sighed in relief..

by now, yuhan had already changed and was peeping into your laptop screen..

the video started and you could clearly see mr. lee sexually harassing not just one but many maids....

yuhan quickly took his eyes off..he couldn't see such behaviour but your gaze remained intact...

you clenched your fists and gritted your teeth together after letting out an airy devilish chuckle...

yuhan would be lying if he said he wasn't intimidated and low-key scared...

yuhan-y-y/n...?
y/n- yes? (deep tone)
yuhan- you..fine?
y/n- i'm gonna crush that bastard like a piece of trash and throw him to dogs he's got me pissed off to that level... (chuckle) he's gonna fucking pay-off... bloody motherfucking bastard!! (a/n- this is me when i'm pissed off lol... the way i laugh gets even my sister scared lmao)

rising up from your sitting position you headed downstairs but stopped when you heard a maid call you..

maid- ma'am... mr. kim is calling you to the hall..
y/n- why?
maid- he said he needs everyone there...he didn't tell why tho..
y/n- oh..ok

you walked off with yuhan following you..

reaching the hall, you saw everyone there already...your parents, mr. lee, your brothers too...

namjoon noticed your gaze towards r. lee as you stood beside him so he nudged your shoulder..

namjoon- (whispering) y/n..what happened?
y/n- (dark smirk) you'll see..

your father started speaking...

dad- i never knew someone so close to me would do such a thing...right lee?
mr. lee- huh?...ah yes..
dad- what should be their punishment?

right now, he wasn't looking like his kind self...your father had the dominant aura of a mafia king right now..

but at that very moment, you spoke up...

y/n- appa? i need to show you something...
dad- you can do it later y/n..
y/n- it's related to the matter you're discussing..
dad- bring it then...

you signaled yuhan to bring the laptop and pendrive...

dad- lee? do you have something to say?

at this point, he knew what was being talked about...

mr. lee- but my dear bestfriend...you don't have any evidence...(smirk)

your dad three the DNA test results before everyone on the table...

yuhan too came with the footage and showed your father the videos...

your father's aura was becoming scarier as he saw what his bestfriend whom he had trusted so much was doing...

having enough of it he rose up and a thud sound echoed in the room...

mr. lee was on the floor...with a bullet shot through his head...

(a/n- bitch deserved it)