ッ you guys make up

Y/N rushed over to Frank's place because why the hell not. She was angry and sad and she needed some fun. So when you want to have fun and be reckless. Who do you go to? Frank Iero of course! She banged on his door and waited for him to open it. "Oh hey, what ya doing at this late hour?" he asked. Y/N rolled her eyes and walked in. "Ok sure just walk in without me inviting you" Frank mumbled. 

"I'm so fucking mad at him he thinks he can just come home late and drunk!" she yelled, "and be a total asshole but you know what not anymore so I dumped his ass!".  Ok what exactly did he say?" he asked. "He said and I quote don't touch me and he called me a bitch". She dropped her body on a couch and covered her face with a pillow.

 "Um he was drunk..let's not jump to conclusions" Y/N gave him a "are you serious right now" face. "Okay fine he messed up but he's just been stressed with the whole band thing," Frank said trying to defend his friend. "I know but we don't even see each other anymore" she whispered sadly. 

Frank bit the inside of his cheek "Look me and the guys, we'll try to do something" he said, "Just get back home before Gerard kills me with a microphone for being home alone with her girl" he joked. He poured her a shot of whatever alcohol he had "But not before some fun" he said with a smile.