𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

My eyes are getting burned by the bright light flashing me, causing me pain on the inside.

I try to squeeze them shut only to realise that they haven't been opened in the first place, the light not going away no matter how hard I try to fight against it.

I give my best to swallow the saliva that has collected itself inside my mouth only to experience a fire which is raging inside my oesophagus and expanding to my stomach, eating me from inside out. I can't move my arm although I want to rip out my throat so bad, wishing to end the burning sensation.

Once I grew used to my aching body, I attempt to take in my surrounds, hearing voices shouting over me.

"He should have killed her all along! There was never a need for him to bring her back here!"

"Shut your mouth before I cut out your fucking tongue, Fenrir! Don't you dare look at her you bastard!"

Only when the heart inside my chest begins to beat faster do I remember that I possess one, the voice of the boy I love so much having managed to bring me an inch closer to him.

The shouting continues for an unknown amount of time until an unfamiliar scent fills the room, a mixture of death and something indescribable causing the urge to vomit to rise inside my chest. I need to get it out of my body, but I can't move. I have to turn around in order to escape the sudden change of temperature, but I'm captured in my own body, not having any control of who I am.

"Silence!" a new voice bellows and the entire room falls silent, a slight breeze caressing my cheeks and giving me the feeling of slowly drifting away.

This is how I imagined death must feel like.

Only that it is far worse than I anticipated.

A cloud is picking me up but letting me fall into the unknown all the same, a storm cutting me in half and placing me together by twisting my body in the wrong direction, a yell of pain building itself inside my chest, but compressing my lungs and ridding me from all the air I had left inside me.

I drop back to the ground and the bright light is gone, darkness taking hold of me until the shape of what seems like a head comes into my vision.

It doesn't look like anything I've ever seen before - The person appears to be not human at all.

"Ahh.." it breathes out and begins to fill the air surrounding me with laughter. "A pleasure to meet you at last."

The striking red colour of the creatures eyes is capturing me, forcing me to look inside them until our eye contact gets broken by the person towering above me.

"Malfoy! Don't you think I deserve to know who this lovely girl is?"

"My Lord, I don't-"

"It was not a question you foolish boy! Don't you think I deserve to know what child caused you to slip into the body of a coward?"

While the Dark Lord is still yelling, I manage to redirect the position of my head, now being able to see the outline of way more people standing in the same room as I currently find myself in.

"Adhara, isn't that so?" the sound of my name leaving his lips puts me in a state of shock. "My boy, is this the girl who I explicitly told you to rid out of your life?"

"Yes." Draco replies.

And before anyone else speaks, my eyes fall shut and my head begins to explode, the sound of my own screams scaring me away but I'm not able to stop.