Discussion

(Note in the last part the girls didn't know the boys name boys only knew about Y/n and girls knew Jungkook I just wrote the name for better understanding hooe y'all understand ☺ )
Jungkook's Pov
After coming back to our hom many things have happened some people I means all of us have fallen in love but I love that girl Y/n

Jimin- Us boys dating is no big deal but Jungkook dating is something I have never heard of I mean wow bro look at him he is sucha cold guys doesn't even reacts to others he does love us that we all know but lets see if he can love that girl Y/n...

All agreed

Suga- Lemme tell something when we were shocked seeing Jungkook ask that girl's name and we created a chaos so Jin shouted and the whole cafe went silent but a girl was staring at him and Jin was looking back at her and-

Jin - Yaahh u brat even u were looking at a girl when she was serving u.

Suga- Yaa cmmon forget that..

We all were just discussing about our cafe time...
JHOPE HYUNG please can you try finding more about Y/n

JHOPE - omo this boy is seriously in love.

All agreed except Jimin he was holding his hand and staring it
Taehyung asked Jimin
Taehyung- Jimin are you ok?
All looked at him....
Jimin didn't reply..
RM-Jimin are you ok!?
Jimin - Yayyayayayaayaya(Jimin shouted)
Jin - Omo all of us are in love or whag 😂
JHOPE - I will find everything about them in an hour and come back

Y/N'S POV

The time Jungkook blinked at me I was so sure that no one made me feel this kind of feeling and I was falling for him.
Here JISOO unnie was happy with little encounter she had with the mam who shouted in the cafe.
Rose was staring at her hand and sje told the reason that her hand touched with a man which made them look at each other.
Jennie was smelling the tissue as she cleaned a man's tshirt where some coffee fell
Hwasa unnie can't believe that she has fallen for a cute man and has already decided the names of her children -pretty fast-
Jessi unmie can't resist the fact that a man made her nervous as she is so bold people get nervous because of her but here something different happened.
Lisa was just dancing as she can't forget the eye contact with that man. She has plannes everything about her marriage

Y/n-Girls listen ( I said softly and no one listened) Girlsssss
All looked at me..
See calm down I know something has happened to all of us but lets see if we are meamt to be with it so don't imagine that deeply
( I could see pain in their eyes but we can't decide anything right even I am hurt definitely I just imagined being with a mafia and wait how can I predict that they are mafias whatever but I just imagined at last I can't really agree to live with someone who kills peopls)

Jungkook's Pov
All boys are waiting for JHOPE some are tapping the floor some are checking their watches.

JHOPE- YOO guys I found out everything first lets start
Y/N has 6 sisters Jessi, Hwasa, Rose, Jisoo, Jenni and Lisa some are Y/n's step sister as their father had an affair with a woman ..Jisoo, Jenni, Rose and Y/n are orphans... Hwasa, Jessi and Lisa have a mother but they left her as she was abusive. (Jungkook frowned)

Jimin- These girls have led a tough life

All agreed to that...as living without parenting is really difficult...

JHOPE continued speaking - Soo kookie you like Y/n right .

Jungkook I nodded obediently
JHOPE- Take these papers and I am taking this one which is LISA as I am into her.

Jungkook- I am taking this one Y/n's whereabouts are here (passes the file of papers to Jin)

Jin-Ahh where is her paper.... Yes got it her name is Jisoo (passes the file to Suga)

Suga- Uff she is a very bold lady her name is Jessi (passes the file to RM)

RM- Ohh Hwasa she is just ny type trying new things(passes to Taehyung)

Taehyung- Wow Jennie her name feels so royal( Passes it to Jimin)

Jimin - Rose ahh she is so cute ...

(All the boys were reading abiut the girls like they are preparing for a test)

Jungkook- Ohh so they live in this area only hmm nice boys get ready in 30 mins we are going to get what we are waiting for..

All the boys understood Jungkook's command..
Jungkook- And hide yourselves properly or we will be in a big problem .
-Jungkook calls one of his guards-
Hey listen get ready with 3 cars fast...
Guard-Yes sir.

Jungkook to boys-Carry guns and stop from letting your women shout cause we all don't wanna harm the girls...

Everyone understood definitely these guys have killed so many people but by people it means only the bad once
Jungkook has lost 3 sisters and his mom was very abusive he has led a tough life he lost his father too but he never spent time with his father and he doesn't even remember him properly... He misses his sisters very much.

There are some reason which make him uninterested in girls as by seeing his mom and her boyfriend fight he has always been irritated and disturbed but after seeing Y/n for few seconds gave him butterflies

There are some reason which make him uninterested in girls as by seeing his mom and her boyfriend fight he has always been irritated and disturbed but after seeing Y/n for few seconds gave him butterflies ...