Kidnapped

Y/n's Pov
The girls and I were doing the chores peacefully after a hectic day its around 7:30 pm and we were placing food at our table....

Lisa-Y/n don't you see three cars outside of our house ( I was in the kitchen n so I couldn't see properly I went close to my nearest window and yeah there were 3 big cars)
I nodded to Lisa who was staring down with me.
I went back to work just letting it go....
After few mins Jisoo and Jennie unnie came to me and Lisa to ask if we needed any help we just told them to call Rose, Hwasa and Jessi unnie...

Jisoo-Hwasa unnie!  Jessi unnie!
Jennie-Rose!!  The 3 of u come fast for dinner...
(No one replied?)Jennie to Jisoo-Lets go and check...
After 5 mins
Lisa-Jennie unnie and Jisoo unmie also went away lemme go and call them..
I nodded as it was strange the house is so silent.......

I was waiting for 5 mins I went to ckeck but I saw a man who was coming near me....
Y/n - Oh my god! who are you ?
Lisa!, Rose!, Jennie unnie!, Jisoo unnie!, Jessi unnie!, Hwasa unnie,! Helppppp!!!
Jungkook - Shhh shut up all your sisters are with my brothers ...

Y/n - Who are you? Where are my sisters?

Jungkook's Pov
We came to Y/n's place those three girls Rose, Jessi and Hwasa were downstairs so we just decided whoever likes the girl will take her come clear?
Everyone agreed.

As these 3 were down so we Sent Jimin Hyung, Suga Hyung and RM hyung to bring their girls they tries screaming but its was a waste

We all 7 came in one car so We decided to send Jimim Hyung,Suga Hyung, RM hyung, Rose, Jessi and Hwasa in the first car

After 5 mins we had Jisoo and Jennie coming down Jin Hyung and Taehyung hyung went after their girls they went in the second car.

After 5 mins we had Lisa coming dowm I kinda got frustrated like where was Y/n still I told JHOPE hyung to bring thag Lisa girl carefully if we lose here then we will be in a problem....
JHOPE hyung came and that Lisa girl was crying I felt a bit bad but in the end she stopped crying after seeing JHOPE and hugged him so yeah it was ok...
And Now as my lady was mot coming I meeded to go to bring her...

I was walking quietly thankfully she came..
She was so astonished to see me
Y/n - Oh my god who are you.
Lisa, Rose, Jennie unnie, Jisoo unnie, Jessi unnie, Hwasa unnie¿!!!!?help!!

Jungkook - shhh your sisters are save with my brothers.

Y/n- who are you?

I removed my mask and said - I am Jungkook the one whom you met in the cafe...

Y/n - You are a mafia aren't u and ur brothers too.

Jungkook- Well I am proud of you as the time after u saw the new and u stared at us just had me...

Y/n- where are my sisters?
Jungkook-You will have to come with me. As your sisters are happu with my brothers.

Y/n - No i won't .......

Jungkook - are you sure?
Y/n nodded
Jungkook- I walked to her and threw her at my back ....
Oh my she us realky heavy..

Y/n - Yaa Jungkook leave me put me down... U moron.!!!!!!!!

Jungkook- You have guts you know whom you are talking to and still calling him moron..

Y/n - Cause you are moron..

Jungkook - See your sister is here Lisa talk to her...

Y/n's Pov
Y/n - Lisa are you ok ?

Lisa-Yes Y/n I am ok and I wanted to say you something

Y/N- Hmm say
Lisa- Yes tell I ac-tua-lly -I like JHOPE

Y/n- It's ok it's your wish but please give yourself time as You just met a guys today and fell in love so be careful..

JHOPE-Y/N nice meeting you I am JHOPE thanks for understanding.

Y/N-Ohh Hello JHOPE nice meeting you too but we are meeting in a very bad circumstances you know what I mean. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MY FRIEND LISA even though we are not blood related sisters we are besties even Jessi unnie and Hwasa unnie

JHOPE- Yes sure I will take care of  Lisa and whereas for Jessi noona and Hwasa I will take care of them like my sister they are save with Suga hyung and RM hyung.

Y/n - Oh ok..

Jungkook- So Lisa nice to meet you I am Jungkook.

Lisa-Oh So you are Jungkook who asked Y/n's name huh 😂? 

Jungkook-Yes (blushes)
Lisa-U know she was only talking and thinking about you
Y/n-Yaa shut up
Jungkook-Oh!!!!!!!
(Y/n blushes like hell)
JUNGKOOK-JHOPE hyung and LISA you guys be comfortable and talk and do whatever you guys want
(Both JHOPE AND LISA BLUSHED 😂)

JHOPE- Yeah u too 😂

Y/n - No need of that...
( the car went silent )
Y/n- We both belong to different worlds it's just that I love talking to people and he loves killimg people...

JHOPE- Y/n you have got us wrong we only kill bad people who have dine wrong the police here is with us but some people don't know that we are very BIG GROUP so that's why we are all over the news but we are bad to only bad people. Try understanding Jungkook his life has been realky hard.

Y/n- Fine ok you kill bad people what about this why did you kidnapp us girls this is unfair you guys could have approached us.. And personally do feel something for Jungkook..

!Jungkook who was sad as Y/n was not understanding him just lit up his mood by saying that she likes him!

Y/n - Jungkook you should start winning my trust....
Ok?

Jungkook nooded like a kid which made Y/n smile.
Lisa and Jhope were talking about their likes and dislikes.

Here Jungkook and I are staring at each other I knew he will be cold so lets try to teasing him ..
  Lisa and Jhope were not caring as they were already kissing so they have less time to focus on us.

I went close to Jungkook he was staring me and closed his eyes as he didn't feel my lips I smirked and said
Y/n- Something was there on your lips so I was just removing that....What did you think huh 😂...
And I shifted back to my seat.
Jungkook pulled me and said.
''Teasing me huh? ''
And I just blushed and hid my face in his chest he hugged me and I looked at him held his face with my palms his eyes widen..

I PRESSED MY LIPS ON HIS SOFT ONES .
I broke it and he kissed me passionately and Said
Jungkook-Y/n I will surly impress you and prove you whom you belong too.

Y/n All I saw in his eyes were sincerity
i nodded at his words. i hugged him and slept peacefully.

Jungkook- It feels like heaven it feels like winning after loosing I lost my sisters and I won something precious I will find my sisters and make them show thay How much their younger brother missed them....