Late night Talks

Jungkook's Pov

After a long ride we reached home..
JHOPE HYUNG and LISA were awake and here my Y/n was sleeping

Jungkook-Hyung u go in with Lisa I will come soon
-They both nodded and left-

I was just staring at her beautiful face

Y/n - Stop staring at me otherwise how can I sleep.

Jungkook- Get used to with it everyday you will have to face this guy.

Y/n - Hmm where are others?

Jungkook - In the hall.

Y/n - Can we go and meet them.

Jungkook-Yesss.

I opened my door got up opened the door for Y/n and closed it and I showed my hand to her she was confused ..I held her hand and intertwine our fingers... Her face turned like a tomato...

Jungkook-Oh someone is blushing .😂

Y/n - You na.. 😂

We walked in together and we were not even a bit surprised to see what has happened
~Jessi noona rested her head on Suga hyung's shoulder.
~Hwasa noona and RM hyung were hugging each other.
~Jennie noona was kissing V hyung
~Rose was sitting on Jimin's lap amd they were kissing too
~JHope and Lisa were dancing
~Jin Hyung and Jisoo unnie were in the kitchen and Jin Hyung had back hugged her specially they were flirting.

I whispered to Y/n
''Everyone is doing something unique lets be unnie by going into our bedroom and fill them with your moans, even break the bed what do you say.. ''
She became a tomato again ahh she is is so cute.
She replied
''After you win my trust and we get married then we can do as many things you want''
And I smirked at last I was happy

Jimin- Oh see our bunny arrived with his Y/N ~~SHII 😂

Everyone looked at us and we laughed  ...

Jin Hyung and Jisoo noona brought us some snacks and we started talking...

RM - So Hwasa, Jessi and Lisa I heard you guys had an abusive mom...

Jessi- Our past is past brother I just wanted to say we three sisters had a brother too who disappeared...

Everyone felt bad but I got nervous.

Jungkook - Noona how did he looked?

Jessi-He had big doe eyes, and a cute rabbit smile ahh now its hard even yiu have these features anyone can have it.

Jungkook - Hmm
( I will find out if Jessi Noona, Hwasa noona and Lisa are my sisters or not)

JHOPE- I will have to say Lisa, Jessi Noona and Hwasa Noona are blood sisters but even though being friends with Rose, Jennie, Jisoo and Y/n didn't you guys hate each other..

Y/n - No never when we first met each other we acted like we kmew each other since years. It was not our fault to be im this condition our parents have done something wrong and its ok.. Even though yes we are not blood sisters but we care for each other like sisters...

All of us agreed to that...

Rose-Jungkook I heard from your hyungs that you have had a very bad past.

Jungkook-Hmm yes I did I lost my sisters
- Jessi noona, Hwasa noona and Lisa looked at me-
And I don't know where they are I never saw my dad cause he died in an accident my mom was really abusive so left home and ran away I first met RM hyung and decided to creat this mafia gang then all the other 5 boys joimed we really worked hard as in the start it was tought but in the end very worth it then I had a best friend named Jackson I just ditched him and he disappeared from that time I learnt not to play with anyone's trust and I don't know wjere Jackson is now.

Rosè-Very painful.

Y/N - all are really in a gloomy mood so lets just end this topic here the day started with us meeting, falling in love, getting kidnapped and being happy so lets end it happily ..
Jungkook!!

Jungkook - Why are you shouting baby.
Y/n - Cause you kidnapped me when I was about to eat my dinner I want a proper dinner go make me some food..

Jessi noona, Hwasa noona, Jisoo noona, Rose, Lisa, Jennie and Y/n-
We all want fooodddd...

Jungkook-Yaa you girls are scaring us boys..
Y/n-Go make food otherwise..
Jungkook-Otherwise  what?
Y/n- I will not talk to you...
All the girls-
Yes we wont...

Rm-Jungkook is any shop open
Jin- I wanted to talk but I am tired
Suga-Please order
Jimin-Bro do it fast or none of them will talk to us
Taehyung - Yaa Jungkook switch on your phone
Jhope-Do you want a hope kick no right so switch on your phone or my lisa wont talk to me.
Jungkook - Finne finne neither your lisa nor my Y/n will talk to me..

Fine I have ordered Chinese food
Is it ok?
Y/n - Yayaya thank u !!!!!!!
Jungkook - and don't you wanma say something else.
Y/n - what?!
Jungkook - 3 words which means 8 letters.
Y/n - i am confused
Jungkook-oh god
Y/n - got it
Jungkook-yes say
Y/n- oh no i dont know
Jungkook- fine
(I definitely got sad and sat on the couch
All others were seeing us boys felt bad for me ... And girls too they got a bit angry and I kinda felt happy as I have gotta great bond with them anyways I got up.)
All the girls in a whispering tone-Y/n say it even we have confessed he is sucha a nice boy
All the boys in a whispering tone -Yes cmmom
Y/n - Jungkook!!!!!!!!
Jungkook -[I turned around ] yes do you need anything?
Y/n - No come here
Jungkook-[I came back]
Y/n - [ She stood up on the couch
Held my face with her palms and I hugged her ]
Jungkook - Tell what do you want?
Y/n-I LOVE YOU ♥!!!!!!!
[And she pressed her lips to mine]
Jessi Noona ,Hwasa Noona and Jisoo noona-Our Y/n grew up .
Jennie, Rose, Lisa - Omo they are so cute.

Suga Hyung, RM Hyung AND JIN Hyung - Ahh our kookie
Taehyung, Jimin and Jhope hyung-ohhoooooo

We broke this kiss
Y/n - Now can you say a four letter wod which has 11 letters in it.
Jungkook-I love you too
Y/n - Yayayayaya
Jungkook - Now everyone is staring at us sit down.
Y/n - Ok
All in sync - You guys are so adorable ahhhh
Y/n and I looked at each other and smiled.

Soon there was doorbell rang -
Rose opened the door..
Rosè-Everyone food is here lets eat.
All- ok

At the dinning table-

Everyone is eating
Y/n~ Umm I have a question.
All looked at me.
Jungkook - Say baby
Y/n ~ How are we gonna sleep?
Everyone looked at their partner but personally I felt really nervous so I awkwardly looked at Jungkook.
RM~ Y/n with whom do you wanna sleep /um I looked at Jisoo unnie as she was my bed partner in my house/

Jisoo unnie-Y/n sweetie do you wanna sleep with me?

Jin-Wh-y?

Y/n - Fine its ok unnie I will sleep.. [I looked at Jungkook who was eagerly waiting fir my reply] on the couch ..

Taehyung-Just sleep on the bed Y/n ~ahh we all boys will tell Jungkook to control his manpower.

Jungkook~ What the heck hyung?
Y/n its pretty understandable that you can't trust a guy in one day and I totally appreciate that I will sleep on the couch you go and sleep on the bed.

Y/n- Thankssss a lott Jungkookie ♥

Jennie- Yes I will have to say that trusting each other in a day doesn't sound good even though everyone is nice so I shall prefer sleeping alone too.

Taehyung ~ Jennie?  Ok I will not argue on this fine You and Y/n sleep together Jungkook and I will sleep together.

Jennie-Gr8

Jungkook -[ I looked at Y/n who was already looking at me I pouted she pouted back and smiled ahh so cute]

Y/n - Am so sure at last this won't continue for more than soe days..

Jungkook-Yess cause I have decided something too..

All looked at Jungkook;)