Shall we talk to them

Boys Pov
All girls were crying badly as theg knew what they have done and they have never seen us this angry even though we all are a bit angry we don't know what will happen we get angry more than this ...

Girls Pov
We have been crying and we all are realky sorry for what we have done and now we are really scared from those boys and we just want them to calm down

Author's Pov
Jhope was driving and Lisa stopped crying and started looking outside of the window JHOPE looked at her and felt sorry but he can't help why did the even do this useless prank.

Taehyung was sitting behind JHOPE..
Jennie was really scared to look at him and Taehyung was very angry.

In the next car-
Rm was looking at Hwasa and Hwasa was nervous like anything she couldn't even face him .

Jimin was driving Rosè was so done with cryings that she slept and had all the flashbacks of how Jimin got angry
Jimin looked at her and felt bad but he couldn't help too

Jin here wanted to understand Jisoo even though he was angry but Jisoo was so nervous to exoress herself and Jin gave her time.

In the next car
Suga was driving and Jessi was trying to talk to him Suga's glare sent shivers to Jessi and Y/n who was with Jungkook.. Jessi opened the car's window as she wanted air.

Here Y/n was badly regretting to listen to all the girls she is crying not just because she is scared of Jungkook but Jungkook hurted himself for Y/n at some point Jungkook wanted to teach her a great lesson but seeing her crying made his heart break but still he was deeply gazing Y/n who was innocently looking at him..

Y/n's Pov
Jungkook hurted himself for me why did I even listen to the girls ugh I can't blame them too as even I wanted to see their reaction.

I always carry band aid with me in my purse.. So I thought of putting it to Jungkook but he is deeply gazing at me which is making me heck nervous.

Y/n- J-Jun-gk-ook.
Jungkook- What (In an heavily aggressive tone)
Y/n - Pl-eas-e gi-v-e me y-o-ur ha-nd
Jungkook - Don't care about me care about yourself cause evne I don't know what explanation you will give and what we boys will decide to do.

Jessi unnie stared at Jungkook as she felt bad for me but for now she couldn't say anything ....

Y/n- Fine do whatever you guys want to do with us girls but please give me your hand.

Jungkook- It doesn't matter

Y/n-Ju-ungkook its bleeding

Jungkook- Shut up I thought you realky meant by saying you wanted to spend time with me I was so happy and I kept saying sorry to you as I wanted to know what you girls were talking about but it seems like you were talking about how to runaway ..
I tried winning your trust and our deal was not only that the boys will have to win their trust but the girls too. Seems like you are proving my love wrong.

Y/n- Jungkook please don't assume anything and specially my love this whole thing was just a reaction test to see how the boys will react if we go missing.

Jungkook- Happy to see us angry and definitely us worried...

Y/n- I was not happy

Jungkook- Oh shut up you know what kind of things came in my mind
I thought you were in a trouble
I thought you were kidnapped
I though you got hurt
I though you must have forgotten the way
I thought you ran away from me
And here Taehyung hyung and I were just waiting for u and Jennie to come.

Y/n-(I have nothing to say he thought this much, definitely he won my trust but he us angry and we girls have to win their trust our partners love us so much here we just did a kiddish mistake imagine not doing this and seriously spending time how happy we all would have been together)